|Item Weight||40 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14 x 14 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||MW150.40|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||12V DC from Engine Starting Battery|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Performance Description||100% Duty Cycle|
|Usage||Commercial Duty High Quality Outdoor/Remote Location Welding|
|Included Components||40' Welding Leads with Unique Built-In Remote Controls.|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ZENA Model MW150.40, 150 amp DC, 100% duty, engine driven welder kit (w/40' cables & remote controls) - attach to small engine or vehicle - repair a"dead" motor driven welder with OK engine
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ZENA MW150.40 mobile welding system is MANUFACTURED IN THE USA, by ZENA, Incorporated, and is designed to be attached to, and driven by, any 11 hp, or larger, electric start gas engine (or equivalent motor) -- OR installed into/fitted to virtually any engine driven vehicle -- transforming it into a self-contained mobile welder with performance and operating features that equal, or exceed, heavy and expensive transportable engine-driven industrial welders.
- We've been building these (for more than 20 years now) to meet or exceed military, marine, and underground mining equipment specifications, all ZENA welders are ultra-compact, producing more power for a given size without sacrificing reliability or performance in any way. -- Compact sizing also makes installation/conversion relatively easy. -- And we provide great documention, built in diagnostics, and a real person (in and from the USA) to speak with you if necessary M-F 9-5 CST.
- Our unique, patented, electronic remote control system allows the operator to precisely, AND INSTANTLY, control welding current from fingertip controls built into our electrode holder. There is no need to vary engine speed to control welding power, nor does the operator have to go back and forth between the welder and the work site to make adjustments to the equipment, -- and, WELDING CURRENT CAN BE ADJUSTED WHILE WELDING -- WITHOUT THE NEED TO STOP FOR ADJUSTMENT.
- 40' electrode holder and ground clamp cables are included in this package. -- Longer cables are also available. - And, if desired, optional panel mount controls that allow the owner to use their own cables are also avilable.
- The MW150.40 is designed for CLOCKWISE ROTATION applications (viewed from pulley end). -- A bidirectional model (MW150B) is also available.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For operator safety, power IS NOT supplied to the electrode holder UNLESS the operator depresses and holds a push-button safety control. -- Don't try changing welding rods and/or welding while standing in a pool of water with any other stick welder. -- It can be very uncomfortable and very unsafe. -- With the ZENA system, it's a snap! -- Welder output is also ELECTRICALLY ISOLATED from both the vehicle/engine to which it is installed and earth ground. -- This allows the owner to weld safely in reverse or standard polarity without any chance of damage to delicate electrical components on their vehicle OR equipment which is being worked on. -- Usually the ZENA welding system is installed to work with a vehicle's/engine's existing electrical system drawing power from the engine starting battery and alternator. -- However, with an optional voltage regulator module, the ZENA power generating unit can replace the vehicle's existing alternator. Operating (when not welding) as a high current power source that outperforms any stock alternator.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|