UNITERS 5yr Furniture Protection (Desks and Tables Up to $99.99)from UNITERS
- UNITERS Furniture Protection provides national coverage for accidental damage including stains, rips, tears, burns, punctures, gouges, chips, dents, and water rings.
- For all covered claims, we will provide stain removal or repair of the covered item. If we are unable to remove the stain or repair your furniture, you will be offered a replacement item, Amazon Gift Card, or Cash to settle your claim.
- 24/7 claim management through WarrantyService.com
- Terms and conditions will be emailed to you within 72hrs of your purchase.
- Uniters Furniture Protection covers accidental stains and damage only. Coverage and claim limits apply. The manufacturer warranty supersedes this plan. This plan is not renewable or transferable. See Terms and Conditions for coverage details.
ZENY Glass Top Adjustable Drawing Desk Craft Station Drafting Table Tempered Glass Top Art Craft Desk w/2 Slide Drawers and Wheels
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESKTOP TILT ANGLE ADJUSTABLE- The angle of the glass desktop can be adjusted from 0 to 60 ° to meet your different needs, it can be used as a drawing table, computer table or writing table for drawing or working.
- FLEXIBLE MOBILITY - Crafted with 4 smooth-rolling casters (2 that locked)，360°swivel casters for flexible mobility, 2 with brakes for easy locking the table in position, you can move it anywhere easily.
- Ample Storage Space - This glass top drafting table desk features a host of compartments,trays and hanging drawers underneath for holding all of your paints, pens, and other equipment.If you accidentally spill ink and paint on the table,glass table top easy to clean
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - The ZENY drawing table is tempered safety glass top, compose your arts and crafts on this table for years to come, as it is built with a durable heavy gage steel construction
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 41.25”(L) x 24“(W) x 31.5“(H); Weight Capacity: 99 lbs.Great for designers and illustrators
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZENY Adjustable Drawing Desk Craft Station Drafting Table Glass Top w/Storage Drawers
Adjustable Rolling Drafting Drawing Artists Table Craft Station
- Unique in that supplies won’t fall out when raised to any angle; easily tilts to 62.5 degrees.Great as a drafting table,study desk,writing desk.
- Distinctively artist and draftsman friendly; ample blue tempered safety glass work surface
- 2 easy slide out drawers for convenient storage; removable single-slot and multi-slot supply trays on each side
- Heavy-duty silver steel frame; desktop supports up to 130 pounds; 4 smooth-rolling casters (2 lockable) for movability.
- Measures 41.25 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 31.5 - 49.5 inches high
- Material: Glass & Plastic & Iron & Nonwoven
- Dimension: 41.25 x 24 x 31.5" (LxWxH)
- Adjustable angle: 0 - 60 degree
- Drawer Size: 9.0 x 7.8 x 3.5" (WxDxH)
- Weight Capacity: 99 lbs.
Solid structure with iron frame ensures stable and durable to use.The height can be djustable from 31.5" to 49.5"
With 2 Drawers and 4 Slot
Featured 2 easy-to-slide drawers for organized storage. Contains 4 removable single-slot supply trays both sides to hold pens and drafting tools
4 Durable Casters
Crafed with 4 durable casters for easy mobility, 2 lockable for safety stability.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Modified by: INSTEAD of mounting the drawers under the glass and limiting the space severely, I mounted them outside the frame to the right. THEN I double-sided taped a 9 X 11 piece of whiteboard / masonite to the top. This created a small shelf for coffee cup when the top is at an angle, and provided a top for the drawers. Also created more space to move my chair beneath the table. I removed the plastic trays on the right side as well. I don't need all of those trays anyway. I put the two long trays on the left side for markers. Works well and looks great for not so much money. Love it. Table is sturdy and wasn't hard to assemble.
The whiteboard I flipped as a top was the: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073HGTZXY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Dry erase lapboards 9" x 12". You could use other materials to achieve the same effect. I just happened to use these and had one on hand. Fits perfectly!
1) The smoky glass top is elegant: AND I added an adjustable arm desk lamp that clamps onto the far side of the glass table to give me additional lighting but can be reversed to light up the bottom of the glass for tracing as well.
2) The side trays are removable. By removing one when using the table to paint, I am able to hang hand towels for clean up on one rail. When drawing, I use all of the trays for pencils, erasers, and other tools.
3) The angle of the table top is really easy to adjust.
4) Because it is on wheels, I can roll it to whatever place I want to in the house for best lighting or to use with my computer or do crafts while watching tv.... or storing against a bedroom wall when I don't have a project going.
5) I love the wide space on the glass top, both in width and depth, so that I can use it for any project I want.
6) I got acrylic paint on the glass during my first project and it dried while I worked. Unlike a wood surface, I easily used a razor blade to whisk it away with no damage to my art desk.
7) The height of the desk works well with my adjustable office chair and there is plenty of leg room.
8) The drawers are handy for my paint sets.
9) The bottom tabletop frame piece keeps my canvas or ruler or pencils from rolling to the floor when the table is at a slant and is a nice width for doing so. Plus, since it is metal, it cleans easily as well.
10) And finally, it is attractive. It has a very nice stylish look that is fine regardless of what room I am using it in.
I am very happy with this purchase. I had an art table in the past that didn't come close to these features. It is such an improvement. :)
Very sturdy, solid frame, adjusts very high, can be wheeled around, sleek design, fairly easy set up
Manual diagrams were not precise i.e. some holes werent clearly identified, wished the shelves were placed outside of the desk instead of inside that way there would be more leg room.