ZENY Bike Repair Stand Height Adjustable Quick Release Telescopic Arm,Mechanic Bicycle Bikes Maintenance Rack Workstand
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Steel Construction -- Our pro bike repair stand is made of high quality steel,sturdy and durable for a long-term use. Maximum capacity: 66 lbs
- Adjustable and Foldable -- This bicycle repair stand featured telescoping stand can be adjusted from 42 - 74 inch.To meet your different height requirement.Don’t need to bend over backwards, causing aches and strains. And the 4 foldable legs add stability and provide more convenience for quick assemble and release
- Handlebar Rod -- The handlebar rod will keep the bicycle front wheel in place to reduce rotation and keep balance of your bike. This will make your bike repair work more efficient
- 360 Degree Rotation Clamp -- 360° rotation clamp for easily adjusting to any angle and quick release clamp make you easy access to every part of your bike.the thermoplastic rubber clamp will protect your bike stand finish from scratching. Work Horse clamps fit nearly all standard stand from 1" to 1.8"
- More Humanized Design -- Foldable legs design for space saving. Built with a tool tray to collect your small repair tools.Thicken foot mat increases stability to the ground. Easy to assemble with the instruction. This portable bike workstand is great for home,bicycle repair shop. This foldable bike repair station is also great for cycling
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
360 Degrees rotating clamp allows your bike to be held in any position.
Adjustable handlebar which can hold the front wheel that prevent the bike from shaking during maintenance
Heavy duty construction, Q195 Steel, strong enough to hold up to 66 lbs. 4 foldable legs for extra stability
Rubber clamps hold tight but won't damage your bike's finish
Easy to assemble and foldable legs for space saving.It is necessary for outdoor riding. If the bike breaks down in the cycling, this repair rack can make the repair work more quickly and efficiency.
Foldable Size: 39.37" x 3.93" x 3.93"
Overall Size: 41.33"(L) x 41.33"(W) x 74.01"(H)
Telescoping stand adjusts from 42.5"-74.01"
Work Horse clamps fit nearly all standard frames from 1" to 1.8"
Maximum capacity: 66lbs
Folding Size: 39.37" x 3.93" x 3.93''
Tool Tray: 9.84(L)"x 5.11"(W)
Material: Q195 Steel
Adjustable height from 42.5" to74."
1*bicycle repair stand
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also cannot agree with those who say this stand isn't for heavy bikes. I have loaded it up with big old steel-framed mountain bikes with no Issues, together with luggage racks and saddle bag to boot. Don't ovetighten the plastic clamps and you will be OK.
Folds up all portable and works great!
It makes all necessary adjustments and clean up faster than a trip to a bike shop one way. If one is on a budget, it is going to pay for itself after a first repair made by the one.
Therefore, complaints about lack of quick locking clamps and other minor things should not apply. It is a stand for an individual, not for a bike shop.
Instructions are absent so took an hour to assemble properly.
Next hour I wasted was trying to mount my wife's smallish hybrid on it.
Since there is no top tube to balnce that type of bike, I used the seat stem. I was unable to adequately tighten the unit to hold the bike stable in a position where I could turn the crank.
- Front or back tire was always headed to, or already, touching the ground.
- the arm that holds the bike was not long enough for pedals to rotate clear of the upright post.
I cannot imagine hanging my large frame street bike and working on it with this setup.
For what it is worth, the stand is heavy hollow tubing. The problem is it is left unusable with weak or poorly designed connections and clamps.
Works well and for my fitness bike adjustments. Only one major flaw. The handlebar stabilizer adjustment rod was broken which is necessary to keep the front wheel straight while working on bike. After I assembled the stand, I removed this handlebar rod from the plastic bag inside the box and found the small plastic knobs to attach the rubber straps were broken off on one end. Zeny asked for pictures which I sent. They immediately resent a replacement part. I suggested that this part be packaged in a foam cushion sleeve to protect the plastic knobs during shipment. This part is not secured in any manner to prevent damage within the shipping box. Rod should be of a more sturdy design as others I’ve used.