4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ZENY Commercial Industrial Quality Ice Shaver 250W 440lb/h Snow Cone Shaved Ice Maker Machine
|Price:||$96.69 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Highly efficient motor can produce 440 lbs of shaved ice per hour to meet demands of large amount of ice in a relatively short time
- On/Off switch has been shielded with a waterproof cover to guarantee safe operation
- Rotated Speed: 2500 runs/min
- Shaving Capacity: 440 lbs/h
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 250W Ice Shaver Machine features sturdy all stainless steel construction. It is high-efficient and energy-saving, which is great for fast-food stores, snack bars, cafes, school canteens, restaurants, carnivals, banquets, etc.
- Stainless Steel parts (hopper, casing, base, blades and bowl) designed for long-term use.
- High-output motor produces plentiful amounts of shaved ice!
- Perfect for commercial applications!
- Shaved ice that has "snow-like" texture!
- Simply add either flavored syrup or fruit toppings with condensed milk!
Rotated Speed: 2500 runs/min
Shaving Capacity: 440 lbs/h
Weight: Approx. 17.6 lbs
1x Ice Shaver Machine
1x Stainless Steel Vacuum Bowl
1x User Manual
Stainless Steel Construction
Removable dual blades
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Semi soft ice
Can make large batches
the ice is a bit hard and grainy
After receiving emails that customers found this review helpful and noticing that the price dropped by about 40 bucks (I paid close to $200 total), I say go for it. It isn't perfect and there is a strong smell (like burnt plastic or grease) that is still hanging around, but the kids love it. It is the most convenient type of (affordable) ice shaver since you don't have to prepare an ice block ahead of time. You just dispense ice cubes from your refrigerator into a large cup and pour it in. Due to the poor marketing attempt on the box and so on I wonder about the longevity, but if I can get a few years out of it then it's fine.