|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 10 x 14 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Steel + Plastic|
|Power Source||AC 115V & 230V Dual Voltage|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ZENY Arc Welding Machine DC Inverter Dual Voltage 110/230V IGBT Welder 160 AMP Stick
|Price:||+ $9.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★Smart Design: Inverter welders switch AC power to DC then incorporate a step down transformer to produce the proper voltage and current
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Power: 115V / 230V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp 160 Amp / 23V / 60% Duty Cycle / ETL Listed
- ★Package Includes: Electrode holder and 6.4ft. cable, Work clamp and 5 ft. cable, Input power adapter cable & plug
- ★Multi Use: The MMA-160A(DC) welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZENY the MMA Stick welder package comes ready to weld; simply add the welding electrodes. It offers infinite amperage control with an LED meter so you can set the machine to your required settings. Perfect for machinery manufacturing, sheet metal processing, guardrail, automotive maintenance, iron processing, large projects, factory, shipyard, home decoration, construction field etc.
High Speed Fan Design
ZENY Arc welder is equipment with high-speed fan, high speed, large air volume. At the same ambient temperature, increase the air volume, heat dissipation effect is good, and the mainframe has a strong ability to work continuously.
- Light-weighted, portable carrying
- Good heat dissipation with fan design
- Welding Thickness: 1-15mm
- Auto hot start, anti-stick after welding
- Robust thrust, deep melton pool, and less splatter
ZENY 20-160A Stick MMA Electric Welder
Specifications & Package Contents
Specification: Material:steel frame and plastic handle Rated Duty Cycle(%): 60 Protection Grade: IP21S
Input Power: 115V/230V/60Hz, Input current at rated output 20Amp
Output Range: DC: 5-160A 115V/230V Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 160Amp/23V/60% Duty Cycle / ETL Listed Weight/Dimensions 18 lbs. 18 x 10 x 14 inch
Package Includes: 1 X DC Welder Machine 1 X Electrode Holder & 6 ft. Cable 1 X Work Clamp & 5 ft. Cable 1 X Input Power Adapter Cable & Plug 1 X Owner’s Manual
- Support 110V & 220V input voltage, auto switch when connected
- 3 level protection: Provide over-load, over-voltage & over-current protection
- Advanced IGBT inverter, up to 85% inverter efficiency for power-saving
- PWM control system, 60% duty cycle, high efficient welding
- Copper connector for good conductivity and stable output with longer service time
- Portable Design，Mini size but big power, it's not just a welding machine but a work of art.
Why Choose ZENY Arc Welding Machine？
Dual Voltage Input
This ZENY ARC Welding Machine supports 110V and 220V input voltage, with built-in voltage compensation technology, it can work normally when power voltage fluctuate between +/- 15%
3 Levels Protection
To protect the welder, this Electric Welder Machine has over-heat protection, over-pressure protection, over-current protection with heat dissipation design
Adopts IGBT Module Technology
Adopt advanced IGBT technology, higher inverter efficiency up to 85%, more power saving than traditional welder. Support by PWM control system, high reliability to keep stable long continuous work. Good Arc welder, steel construction for durability
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Forgot to mention, you should probably just buy a higher quality electode holder when you buy this. The included one works great but is obviously very cheaply made.
Update I've burned 10 pounds of electrodes and still works like it did the day I got it pulls 130 amps easy on 110v 20 amp circuit breaker update 7/26/19 burned around 45 pounds of electrodes still works amazingly well just like the day I bought it.
By the way I also own a Hobart flux core wire welder. That thing makes a very nice weld but then covers every bit of your project (and any steel tools within a 4 foot radius) with little spatter BB's which really stick tight. I'd pass on the flux core and go with stick for casual use. I also used to have an older Harbor Freight transformer welder that ran off both 110 and 220 volts. That thing had about a 2% duty cycle when turned up on 220, and would just turn off in mid-weld once it reached its limit. This "ZENY" thing is like a dream come true compared to that.
Well, only time will tell how this thing holds up, but so far it sure seems like the perfect welder for home use... cheap to buy, lightweight, compact, dual input voltages, amazing duty cycle, and plenty of power (on 220) for most projects.
Although some reviews said the stinger and ground clamp were cheap, the stinger I got is almost as good as a Tweco (the best you can buy) and the ground clamp was decent quality too. The leads could be longer, but they tell you the length, so there is nothing to complain about there.
Honestly, the only thing I could complain about would be the fact that the welding shield and chipping hammer/wire bush combo are an insult to the quality of the machine and leads you get! However, I won't complain about that because I suppose they would be useful as an everything you need to get started package (minus the welding materials of course) for a novice hobbyist. -A nice auto darkening welding hood can run $300+, and good chipping hammers and wire bushes are easy enough to find, so for someone just getting started, what they supply will be good enough till you decide you want to get a little more serious and spend more money.
One last thing, I used some good name brand welding rods from a welding supply that ran real good. Then i used some rods that I thought were good (a national name brand that I won't mention) from a farm supply store, and they threw so many spatter balls I couldn't believe it. So a word of advice, buy good rods!