ZERRO Self Healing Cutting Mat 24" x 36",Professional Double Sided Durable Non-Slip Rotary Mat for Scrapbooking, Quilting, Sewing-3mm Thick
- Mat size: 36 x 24inches, Grid size: 34 x 22inches, thickness 3MM. Perfect for small, medium and large craft and sewing projects
- ACCURATE CUTTING double side with inch grids and different angles 30°45°and 60° that will greatly help the cutting process
- PERFECT GIFT for CRAFTERS and HOBBYISTS. Highly RECOMMENDED by crafters, quilters, and hobbyists
- UNIQUE SELF HEALING properties protects your craft knives, straight cutting blades, rotary cutter and work surface.Re-seals after every cut
- FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE and LIFETIME WARRANTY: Any inquiries you have, will be responded within the same day. UNCONDITIONAL 100% life time warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZERRO Self-Healing Cutting Mats are not only designed for alignment and surface protection, but are also self-healing — which prolongs the life of the mat, and allows cuts to virtually disappear.
From the manufacturer
ZERRO Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat 5-layer Double Sided A1 (36"x 24")
-Are you still worry about damaging your work surfaces or blunting your cutting blades?
Looking for a quality, durable cutting mat that 'reseals' itself after every cut? Maybe this Double-sided Cutting Mat is perfect for you !
ZERRO Self-Healing Cutting Mats not only designed for alignment and surface protection, but are also self-healing — which prolongs the life of the mat, and allows cuts to virtually disappear.
ZERRO Cutting Mats Comes in 4 Sizes:
A1: Mat size: 36 x 24inches, Grid size: 34 x 22inches.
A2: Mat size: 24 x 18inches, Grid size: 22 x 16inches.
A3: Mat size: 18 x 12inches, Grid size: 16 x 10inches.
A4: Mat size: 12 x 9 inches, Grid size: 10 x 7 inches.
Durable 5-Ply Self Healing Construction
1/2" grid with 1/8" marks for precise alignment as well as 30° 45° and 60° guides
The green mats are reversible with grid markings on each side.（One side is Inches , other side is both Inches and Cenrimeters）.
Cutting mats also have lines for cutting diagonals
Protect your table top from sharp blades, writing instruments and other art and craft tools.
Includes scale lines that can be used for diagonal cuts. Inch and Metric measurements are included on the top surface.
Provides detailed and accurate cutting. It preprinted 1/2 inch grid for easy sizing of paper.
1/8 inch (3 millimeter) thickness protects work surface from being damaged and Surface material protects cutting blades from becoming dull.
The Self Healing Mat Preprinted 1/2 inch grid for easy sizing of paper, perfect Gift for Quilting Sewing Arts crafters and hobbyists. By crafters, quilters, and hobbyists.
Each ZERRO mats was made from the highest quality materials and has grids printed on both sides to double the life & extend usability.
- Store mat flat
- Do not roll or bend. Do not iron
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Cut in different positions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this a self-healing mat?
A:- Yes. It is a Self healing magic which you’ve never seen before.
Q: Is it on Metric units (centimeters) or Imperial units (inches)?
A:- One side of the mat was metric/imperial hybrid with white line and the other side was Imperial units (inches) with yellow line.Except the size A4 mat.
Q: Is the material of the mat safe for children to work on it?
A:- Absolutely. It's safe for kids as long as they don't try to eat it.
- Q: Does this item roll up for storage? A:-This mat is thick and came flat.Can not roll up.Store the mat flat.
- Q: Is it safe to cut edible fondant on it? A:- No, this is a sewing and craft mat, not a kitchen tool.
- Q: Can this be used with a rotary cutter?(like x-acto,fiskar etc. A:- Yes.You can definitely use x-acto knife on this mat.I use it for quilting and as a workspace for other crafts. Nice and thick mat
- Q: Is this mat able to take heat from an iron, or will it warp? A:- We definitely wouldn't recommend to use an iron on it. Heat would damage the mat.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I have to nitpick then the printed text on the mat is not as crisp as I thought but this is hardly a concern personally.
Overall I like this mat and would recommend it. This is my first mat so I don't know how it is comparable to cheaper mats.
An essential item always on my craft desk.