ZERRO Self Healing Cutting Double Sided 5-Ply Rotary Mat 9" x 12"(A4)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Mat size: 12 x 9 inches,Grid size:10 x 7 inches, thickness 3MM. Perfect for small, medium and large craft and sewing projects
- ACCURATE CUTTING double side with inch grids and different angles 45°and 60° that will greatly help the cutting process
- PERFECT GIFT for CRAFTERS and HOBBYISTS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by crafters, quilters, and hobbyists
- UNIQUE SELF HEALING properties protects your craft knives, straight cutting blades, rotary cutter and work surface.Re-seals after every cut
- FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE and LIFETIME WARRANTY: Any inquiries you have, will be responded within the same day. UNCONDITIONAL 100% life time warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A4:12"x9" Green Cutting Mat
Self-healing properties allow for Max durability
1/8"(3mm)thickness protects work surface from being damaged
5 layer PVC construction provides maximum healing capabilities
PVC material protects blades from becoming dull
Preprinted 1/2" grid for easy sizing of paper
From the manufacturer
Ideal Cutting Mat For Crafters and Hobbyists A4(12" x 9")
Are you looking for a quality, durable cutting mat that 'reseals' itself after every cut?
ZERRO Self Healing Cutting Mat is versatile and flexible. It can be used for arts & crafts projects such as sewing, quilting, model kit building etc.
Made from the highest quality materials and has grids printed on both sides to double the life & extend usability.
Available in 4 different sizes:
- A1: Grid size: 34 x 22inches
- A2: Grid size: 22 x 16inches
- A3: Grid size: 16 x 10inches.
- A4: Grid size: 10 x 7 inches.
1/8 inch (3mm) thickness protects work surface from being damaged and Surface material protects cutting blades from becoming dull.
Inch and Metric measurements are included on the top surface. Also preprinted 1/2 inch grid for easy sizing of paper.
5 layer PVC Construction
Constructed using 5 layers of PVC plastics to provide maximum healing capabilities which prolongs the life of the mat.
- Store mat flat.
- Do not roll or bend. Do not iron.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Cut in different positions to extend the life of your cutting mat.
- Enjoy your craft life with zerro healing mat
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this a self-healing mat?
A:- Yes. It is a Self healing magic which you’ve never seen before.
Q: Is it on Metric units (centimeters) or Imperial units (inches)?
A:- One side of the mat was metric/imperial hybrid with white line and the other side was Imperial units (inches) with yellow line.Except the size A4 mat.
Q: Is the material of the mat safe for children to work on it?
A:- Absolutely. It's safe for kids as long as they don't try to eat it.
Q: Does this item roll up for storage?
A:-This mat is thick and came flat.Can not be rolled up.Store the mat flat.
Q: Is it safe to cut edible fondant on it?
A:- No, this is a sewing and craft mat, not a kitchen tool.
Q: Can this be used with a rotary cutter?(like x-acto,fiskar etc.)
A:- Yes. You can definitely use x-acto knife on this mat.I use it for quilting and as a workspace for other crafts. Nice and thick mat.
Q: Is this mat able to take heat from an iron, or will it warp?
A:- We definitely wouldn't recommend to use an iron on it. Heat would damage the mat. This self-healing mat is ideal for craft sewing and quilting projects.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Know that the board itself it 12x18, so the markers go a little smaller, which was OK with me.
It's a good size for me, protects whatever surface I'm working on, is easy to move from room to room with out a hassle... The lines and measuring marks are really helpful to use as well.
All in all, it's a great little product.
Most recent customer reviews
22 and 34 !!!Read more