ZERRO Self Healing Cutting Mat Double Sided Durable 5-Ply 12" x 18" (A3)
- Mat size: 18 x 12inches, Grid size: 16 x 10inches, thickness 3MM. Perfect for small, medium and large craft and sewing projects
- ACCURATE CUTTING double side with inch grids and different angles 30°45°and 60° that will greatly help the cutting process
- PERFECT GIFT for CRAFTERS and HOBBYISTS. Highly RECOMMENDED by crafters, quilters, and hobbyists
- UNIQUE SELF HEALING properties protects your craft knives, straight cutting blades, rotary cutter and work surface.Re-seals after every cut
- FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE and LIFETIME WARRANTY: Any inquiries you have, will be responded within the same day. UNCONDITIONAL 100% life time warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Constructed using 5 layers of PVC plastics to provide maximum healing capabilities which prolongs the life of the mat, and allows cuts to virtually disappear.
The outer plies are 0.1mm + 0.9mm thick and give the mat self-healing properties. The inner core is 1.0 mm thick and prevents mat cut-through and extends your blade life.
No scratches. Get a smooth surface even after many uses, everytime.
From the manufacturer
ZERRO Self-healing Cutting Mats A3(18"x 12")
Are you looking for a quality, durable cutting mat that 'reseals' itself after every cut?
Maybe this Double-sided Rotary Cutting Mat is perfect for you
-Each ZERRO mats was made from one of the highest quality materials and has grids printed on both sides to double the life & extend usability.
- It contains different sets of clear grid lines, ⅛ measurements, and angles.
Perfect Gift for Quilting Sewing Arts crafters and hobbyists.
Why you choose ZERRO mats?
- Two Cut-able sides
- Duable & Flexible
- Non-slip surface
- 5 layer PVC material
ZERRO Cutting Mats Comes in 4 Sizes:
A1: Mat size: 36 x 24inches, Grid size: 34 x 22inches.
A2: Mat size: 24 x 18inches, Grid size: 22 x 16inches.
A3: Mat size: 18 x 12inches, Grid size: 16 x 10inches.
A4: Mat size: 12 x 9 inches, Grid size: 10 x 7 inches.
A4: Mat size: 12 x 9 inches, Grid size: 10 x 7 inches (Pink&Blue).
Self-healing Mat Features
Surface printing includes scale lines for diagnol cutting with inches and 1/2" grid for easy sizing of paper.
5 layers PVC Material
Outer plies are 0.1mm + 0.9mm thick and give the mat maximum self healing properties. Inner core is 1.0 mm thick that prevents mat cut-through and extends the blade life.
ZERRO cutting mats are perfect work surface for adults and children for cropping photographs, cutting, drawing, sewing, and crafting.
- Store mat flat
- Do not roll or bend. Do not iron
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Cut in different positions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this a self-healing mat?
A:- Yes. It is a Self healing magic which you’ve never seen before.
Q: Is it on Metric units (centimeters) or Imperial units (inches)?
A:- One side of the mat was metric/imperial hybrid with white line and the other side was Imperial units (inches) with yellow line.Except the size A4 mat.
Q: Is the material of the mat safe for children to work on it?
A:- Absolutely. It's safe for kids as long as they don't try to eat it.
- Q: Does this item roll up for storage?
- A:-This mat is thick and came flat.Can not roll up.Store the mat flat.
- Q: Is it safe to cut edible fondant on it?
- A:- No, this is a sewing and craft mat, not a kitchen tool.
- Q: Can this be used with a rotary cutter?(like x-acto,fiskar etc.)
- A:- Yes. You can definitely use x-acto knife on this mat.I use it for quilting and as a workspace for other crafts.
- Q: Is this mat able to take heat from iron or will it warp?
- A:We definitely wouldn't recommend to use iron on it. Heat would damage the mat.This self-healing mat is ideal for craft sewing projects.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I have to nitpick then the printed text on the mat is not as crisp as I thought but this is hardly a concern personally.
Overall I like this mat and would recommend it. This is my first mat so I don't know how it is comparable to cheaper mats.
An essential item always on my craft desk.