4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Bundle, BM-800 Mic Kit with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Shock Mount and Double-Layer Pop Filter for Studio Recording & Brocasting (BM-800 Microphone Bundle)
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Connector Type||XLR Connector|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Professional Recording Studio Equipment: Equipped with Zingyou BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card
- Sensitive Capture: The Zingyou BM-800 features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played
- Great in both Vocal and Instruments: Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
- Low Noise: It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises—providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance
- With detailed assemble video and Instruction document, 7 days no reason to refund, 30-day replacement service, 1 year warranty
Buy this product as Renewed and save $13.94 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZINGYOU – FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR VOICE
ZINGYOU is a leading manufacture of professional audio products for music recording, broadcast markets. ZINGYOU Microphones offer variety of condenser microphone solutions for Studio, USB, Podcast. We have our principle as Clients' needs come first.
We stand for high-performance microphones designed to deliver clear, high-quality sound for memorable recordings. We understand the importance of good quality stands; therefore, we have paid particular attention to the finest details, ensuring all materials used are of REACH standard and do not compromise the durability or quality of the product.
FEATURES AT GLANCE
- Cardioid-only, large-diaphragm tube condenser mic
- Low-noise operation meets high-headroom SPL handling
- Delivers warm, clear bass, detailed midrange, and a silky high end
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
- Dimensions: ø50 x 160 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in.)
- Net Weight: 400g
Low Noise - The ZINGYOU BM-800 features extremely quiet self-noise, In technical terms: a noise level of just 16 dB(A). Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings
Stability - The BM-800 shock mount's spider suspension isolates your studio microphone from handling and floor noise by decoupling it from the rest of your room. This results in clearer recordings with less unwanted low-frequency artifacts. The BM-800 shockmount accommodates microphones from 55mm to 60mm in diameter. It screws into any standard mic stand
Cardioid Pattern - Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. It provides reliable performance in both stage and studio settings. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound. A good way to visualize this is to think of the cardioid pattern as an apple, with the microphone as the stem. The closer you are to the 'stem', the less sensitive the mic is
Application – Great in both Vocal and Instruments, wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments
DECENT MICROPHONE ACCESSORIES
The stand clamps to your desktop with a C clamp to ensure it remains firm. Two knobs for adjustment are included on the arm to adjust the angle of the mic clip and the arm.
The ZINGYOU's professional ALL-METAL suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.
Efficiently reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying during your recording or broadcasting, get a clear and loud sound.
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz||20Hz - 20kHz||40Hz-14kHz||20Hz - 20kHz||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-51dB±2 dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-34 dB±3 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-45dB±2 dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Max SPL||132 dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)||132 dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)||130dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)||130 dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)||126dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)|
|Connector||3-pin XLR to IEC||3-pin XLR to IEC||USB||3-pin XLR to IEC||3-pin XLR to IEC|
|Net Weight||0.47 lb||0.46 lb||0.38 lb||0.48 lb||0.83 lb|
|Dimensions||Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in||Dia. 1.7 x 5.3 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in||Dia. 1.9 x 7.6 in|
|Color Variations||Black&Silver, Black&Gold, Black||Red&Silver, Black&Gold, Black||Black||Nickel, Black||Black|
|Suspension Mic Stand||✓||✓||X||X||✓|
|Desktop Mic Stand||X||X||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
I was told that this alone will do it without the phantom, I have not tested this out yet but will be tomorrow and will see if I still need the phantom power supply if not I'm returning the phantom power supply.
Top reviews from other countries
I have to say I am blown away with the difference it has made. The clarity of the audio is perfect and I cannot see why I would need to spend more. If I was to improve something in the future I may get a dedicated sound card, but honestly this is brilliant. The build quality is great for the price point and it does not look cheap.
* Great sound Quality
* Easy to set up
* Build quality is very nice.
* Come with everything you need to get started
I hope you found this review helpful :)
So microphone itself is amazing, everything else is a bonus. Also thumbs up for metal microphone clamp/holder!
I’m not sure if I even wanted to write this. For the price The whole set up is okay, you get a professional looking mic set up with reasonable sound quality and good add on items.
BUT YOU WILL BE PAYING AN EXTRA 20-30 FOR A 48V PHANTOM POWER SUPPLY AS THIS ITEM DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT IT.
I got a little upset thinking my Mic was broken as the packaging came OPENED and absolutely destroyed. Turns out after looking it up and reading things on here that the whole system wont work without the phantom power supply. I don’t know if if was worth the money as getting a £70+ one might have saved me the trouble this caused me.
I paired it with a Behringer U-phoria UMC22, which is a Phantom power external USB sound adaptor of the simplest but still effective kind. And a phantom power cable. And I was impressed at the price that was under the price of a Blue Yeti and at least as effective- in my opinion better but that is subjective as both have pros and cons.
You can still use the set-up without my suggested extras, but the sound quality suffers notably due to the USB soundcard that is included although it would be fine for video conferencing or gaming.
At the price I don’t think you can go wrong.