- Save 15% on 🎒ZOMAKE NEW 25L Packable Backpack when you purchase 1 or more 🎒 20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 🎒ZOMAKE 20L Packable Backpack(Ver.2020) when you purchase 1 or more 🎒20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 🎒ZOMAKE Cute Backpack for Women when you purchase 1 or more 🎒20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 🎒ZOMAKE 25L Packable Backpack when you purchase 1 or more 🎒20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 🎒ZOMAKE 35L Packable Backpack when you purchase 1 or more 🎒20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ZOMAKE Backpack Purchase 2 save 3 Percent, Purchase 3 save 5 Percent, Purchase 4 save 8 Percent. Enter code 2L3CTCKI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Save 15% on 🎒ZOMAKE NEW 25L Packable Backpack when you purchase 1 or more 🎒 20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on 🎒ZOMAKE 20L Packable Backpack(Ver.2020) when you purchase 1 or more 🎒20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on 🎒ZOMAKE Cute Backpack for Women when you purchase 1 or more 🎒20L Packable Backpack offered by ZOMAKE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 5 promotions
- Nylon lining
- Zipper closure
- ROOMY - Designed with 20L travel capacity yet foldable, this backpack is suitable for day trip. One main zipped compartment, one front pocket and two side pockets keep your things organized and separated
- AIRPORT HERO - It can easily fold up into small pocket (Sandwich size). So you can easily pack it in your suitcase for use at their destination as an extra bag for the trip. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage
- INCOMPARABLE QUALITY - Made with thick sturdy and water resistant material with durable abrasion resistant SBS metal zipper available plus strengthened stitching on over 28 places providing, make it the BEST QUALITY HIKING DAYPACK!
- VERSATILTY - ZOMAKE Backpack has been tested and proved on countless epic world travel across the world by 50,000+ customers. It’s ultra-light, ultra-durable and ultra-awesome making it a daypack perfect for hiking, camping, traveling, overnight trip, day-to-day use, Disney trip and more. It is a great gift for men, women or any travel enthusiast
- 100% SATISFATION GUARANTEE：If anything at all goes wrong with your backpack, you have 90 days to request a replacement, completely for free. We hope our ZOMAKE backpack can accompany you for a long time. Add your ZOMAKE backpack to cart, and enjoy taking it on your upcoming trips!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|ZOMAKE 20L Lightweight Packable Backpack||ZOMAKE 25L Lightweight Packable Backpack||ZOMAKE 30L Lightweight Packable Backpack||ZOMAKE 25L Lightweight Packable Backpack||ZOMAKE 35L Lightweight Packable Backpack||ZOMAKE Lightweight Travel Backpack|
|Size||10.6" x 5.5" x 17.7"||10.6" x 7.9" x 16.1"||13" x 7" x 19"||10.6" x 7.9" x16.1"||11.4'' x 8.3' x 17.7''||13'' x 9.4'' x 16.5''|
|Weight||0.6 lb||0.74 lb||0.97 lb||0.6lb||0.71lb||0.68lb|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We received the two backpacks in small carrying cases, or so we thought, and decided to take one out to see just how big it was. While taking the backpack out of the carrying case, we realized that the backpack appeared to be inside out, but continued to remove it fully before turning it right side out. Once the backpack was fully removed from the carrying case, it then became clear that it wasn't a carrying case, but it was in fact the inner pocket of the main compartment of the backpack. The way that they made the inner pocket the storage and/or carrying case for the backpack is really a great idea and we like it quite a bit.
The backpacks are made from a resilient material, based on the sheer number of items we were able to cram into them, and they are elongated to a more natural feel while wearing them on the back. There's a small pocket located on the outside of the front flap and another one on the inside, which doubles as the storage/carrying case. There are also two net style pockets on both sides that were able to have ~16oz water bottle each. After our trip, we washed both backpacks with our laundry (nothing special from the rest) and they turned out looking like new, which is another plus to these backpacks.
To try to explain how big these backpacks are, and how much they can store, here is a list of items that we were able to put into only one backpack (see image)...
2x deodorant (one 3oz and the other 2.6oz)
1 box - 4 5/8” x 3 1/4” x 1 7/8” ( Syncwire 4 Port USB Travel Wall Charger )
Amazon 5ft USB to Micro-USB Cable (works with most Micro-USB Tablets)
XL men's sweater
3x travel toothbrush holders
Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow With Pillowcase 14x19 White
Chuggington: Chugger of the Year
Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box (Bright & Early Board Books)
XL men's t-shirt
XL women's t-shirt
XL men's boxer shorts
XL women's tank top
men's dress socks
women's ankle socks
These ZOMAKE lightweight backpacks are a great thing to have when traveling, as they have a good-sized capacity and the ability to store it inside of itself is awesome. We would highly recommend these as a backpack to anyone in the market for one, whether for your travel or every day need(s).
If you found this review "Helpful", please click the button below.
I will try and update this review post trip, stay tuned!
Post trip 4/28/17-
This bag is EVERYTHING. I bought this bag thinking that I might use it here and there throughout my trip but I ended up using it everyday! It is made out of sturdy material - NO tears, rips, or broken zippers during my entire three week trip. All the pockets were used - water bottle holders on both sides, pocket on the outside, then a small pocket on the inside, and the main portion. I would buy this backpack in more colors and buy it for gifts in the future because everyone can put this bag to use. GREAT BUY! One of the most useful backpacks I have ever owned when it comes to a small compact backpack.
The mesh pockets on the side are tight, so they keep a good hold on my water bottle. The zip pocket on the front is nice and deep and holds my smaller notebook, a knife, and miscellaneous tools. the main pocket is roomy enough to hold a clipboard, papers, a notebook, a first aid kit, my jacket, and other items. The little pouch that the bag folds into hangs from the top and although it is inside out when the bag is in use, it has a double zipper so I am able to use it for my phone. As an added bonus the loop is super useful for clipping my keys on it so I won't lose track of them.
Despite being so lightweight the straps are extremely sturdy and padded for extra comfort. I have hiked for hours with this bag full to brim with tools and haven't felt any strain on my back. they adjust easily, and are extremely comfortable.
Is it waterproof? Well, I would say it is definitely water resistant. It sat at the bottom of a boat and while all my co-workers field bags got soaked through from the bottom my items were only a tad damp. I still keep my phone in a waterproof case just to be safe.
But seriously, I have bragged to everyone about this wonderful bag. I just bought one for my boyfriend to use for day trips while backpacking in Europe. I have told my co-workers to get one. You should too!
Top reviews from other countries
The compact little zip pack opens and the rucksack folds out easily. The little zip pack then turns inside out and becomes an extra zip compartment inside the main part of the rucksack! Brilliant and a really handy hidden away place for valuables! The main compartment easily fits a fleece, waterproof jacket, hat and gloves with room for other bits and pieces. There is a zip compartment on the back and 2 net pouches on either side which are the perfect fit for a 500ml bottle of water securely. It has a carry handle on the top. The straps are easily adjustable for a comfy fit. After use it is very easy to pack away again. It is comfortable to use and we both wore it for a while on yesterday's walk and liked it.
Not only will this be great for lots of our outdoor adventures at this time of year but I can see it being really handy for shopping trips and holidays too! Really pleased with it and all its great features!
As ever, the backpack was received when advised, which was important as this was a last minute purchase before our trip. This will now be a permanent item in my suitcase for future trips.
I’m going hiking this weekend and didn’t really have a bag suitable, (I’m a novice!)
I knew I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a bag as I doubt I’d use it that often so when I saw this one for £10 I thought I couldn’t really go wrong. Even if it doesn’t last very long!
I tried it out on a long walk I did last weekend and it was perfect!! Perfect size and the straps were very very comfortable so I didn’t have anything digging in. There are lots of pockets too which it make’s it very handy for carrying smaller items like phones and keys.
Super impressed with this bag!
Just remember, turn the pocket inside out, then turn the rest of the back inside out making sure the straps are inside. Do the main zips up almost all the way (leave a small gap otherwise it will be difficult to open themm again). Fold the main bag flat to get air out, then fold in half towards the pocket and flatten again. Fold the two sides in towards the center (about 1/3 width of each fold) so that the folded width is the same as the pocket opening. NOw fold the whole lot into the bag. If you've done it right it should go in without a struggle. Finally do up the zip.
So far I've used this bag on about 5 trips and it hasn't let me down yet.
The construction is pretty good - certainly for the price. Okay, you won't want to carry 50kgs of pig iron around but for a day bag when out and about fine.
Its useful too. There are three storage areas - one at the back which is ideal for small things such as tourist maps you get for free, the main section for your guff and a small internal pocket which is less likely to be opened by some ner'do'well without you noticing it which, you can put your phone or small camera in.
And best of all when you want to store this back up you fold it inside out back into the integral storage pouch - which actually works. How many times have you bought neatly packaged items that when you want to repack simply won't go? Loads of times in my case. I'm happy to say that in this case its a doddle.
Overall a great pack-a-bag item that is properly useful.