ZOOKKI Cycling Gloves Mountain Bike Gloves Road Racing Bicycle Gloves Light Silicone Gel Pad Riding Gloves Half Finger Biking Gloves Men/Women Work Gloves
- Lycra spandex, Elastic Knitted Mesh Fabric, Gel Silicone
- 🎄 Please attention: the size is measured by circumference. the actual gloves size for L and XL is smaller than the size chart, which means if your hand size is L, you should order XL gloves, if your hand size is medium you should order M or L gloves . we are supper sorry for the inconvenience, and we will solve this problem very soon
- 🎅 Mesh cloth, lycra fabric and triple sandwich mesh cloth on the surface, 3 dimensional tailoring, highly elastic, moisture-wicking, breathable. Lycra fabric has great elasticity and is used widely. A combination of the three functions of composite fabric cloth.
- 🎁 The palm fabric is skip-proof and hard wearing. Its special thickening palm pad can absorb the shock and reduce numbness on the bumpy road effectively.
- 🎊 Silica gel pad in palm works well as a buffer layer. Ease your palm fatigue and reduce the probability of skipping in riding. Reflective piping on hand surface for optimum visibility and safety nightly.
- 🎀 The terry cloth design on thumbs is mainly used to wipe the dripping and distracting sweat instead of wiping face in large range.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The surface of those gloves are made of lycra fabric, mesh and terry cloth,which is breathable while has great elasticity.So they will keep your hand comfortable even on hot afternoon and fit snugly without being tight. What's more, the terry cloth portion around the thumb which is nice for wiping sweat away.
The optimized gel padding can absorb the shock and relieve hand fatigue, protecting your hand when enjoy the fun and no worry about the clumsiness. In addition, the gel will give an amazing gripping power to the handlebars of your bike.
There are two fabric loops at the end of the gloves, this is designed to help you pull the gloves off easier. We put ourselves in customers' shoes, so we know that even when you aren't sweating, fingerless gloves are tough to remove because it can be very tricky after a longer ride. And these gloves will help you out.
These gloves are perfect made for outdoor activities. The stylish design makes you the unique one among your friends. This also makes them a definitely good choice as gifts for your friends and family.
Cleaning tips: Better washed by hands. If using the washing machine, you'd better put the gloves into the laundry bag to reduce the likelihood of deformation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
871 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 871 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- all materials are nice quality and stitching is well done without much fraying - obviously still can't compare with higher end more expensive gloves
- there are 4 different base fabrics - palm has a fine suede feel - white is breathable perforated mesh - back of thumb is like terry cloth - back of hand is stretchy breathable polyester
- red is a grippy rubbery material thats printed on - may rub off over time but only time will tell
- their advice and customer reviews told me to get large based on my hand measurements but it feels a little loose on me especially in palm area when I close my fist there feels like extra material that folds/crumples up - maybe medium would've been better but its not so loose I'm going through hassle to return/repurchase
- gray pads on ulnar area is nice to have - again time will tell if it relieves pressure on nerves
- there's extra gel-like padding stitched into circular striped area at base of thumb and under red ZOOKKI letters on palm
- loops between fingers to help remove gloves are very useful
- overall this is an awesome value for all of the features - can you get more expensive giro gloves? sure - but a lot of reviews for those say they break down over time anyway especially at the stitching - I guess cycling gloves should be considered a disposable wear item and you might as well get "cheap and more than adequate" vs "the best"
I bought the "L" size before because of the previous reviews of this product, but my size is M. The L size is not bad at all, but they are just a little bit big for me.
My size is "M", so I bought the "M" this time and they fit pretty well.
I would say, just buy the size you use to wear, there is no need to buy an extra size unless if you feel uncomfortable using gloves that fits exactly on your hand. You might want to choose an additional size if you like to have more room on your gloves.
Cool design, beautiful colors.
They are affordable and work great.
Okay, the gloves arrived as expected and well packaged without any damage or bruising. I love the red/white on the back of the glove! The bright colors assist with visibility when I'm signaling in traffic. Many manufactures eliminated their bright color gloves. They fit as expected. I used the sizing chart provided and determined I was a large/grande. They are quick to put on and quick to get off with the handy pull straps between the fingers. Honestly, I didn't like them at first and I nearly removed them. I through they would get caught on something, however, after many, many hours on the road my perception of a snag loop was false and I appreciate how speedy they facilitate removal. On the bottom side of the glove there are 4 gel pads that dampen the vibration from the bars. Also the palm side utilizes a pvc or vinyl material to serve as grippy tape that prevents your palm from slipping off of the bars. I believe it also helps keeping a grip on your water bottle. The backside of the thumb is a soft terry cloth for those brisk mornings when your nose is running faster than your cadence. The strap to secure the glove around your wrist is reinforced with with a rubber tab so it is easy to find and it's nicely stitched with a hook and look latch. I've gone through many gloves and this rascal is my FAV!