|Fits as expected||
$43.99 - $49.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Scandinavian Designs
- Exclusive zipper ventilation design in leg
- Excellent durable TC fabric with Water-Resistant function for outdoor working
- Adjustable system in both waistband and bottom for extra value for your purchased Zoomhill product only
- Innovative Hiking pants with stretchable panel at hip and knee for free movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ZOOMHILL aims to provide high-quality outdoor products with an affordable price! To continuously improve our products, it was super important to be close to the users
1) Strong TC shell fabric with water-resistant function, perfect item for outdoor activities and working in wild
2) 4 way stretch nylon material in hips and knees, for durable, maximum comfort and highest flexibility Articulated knee designed to allow you to move as freely and comfortable as possible
3) Ventilation zippers in legs to help you to maintain a good micro-climate inside your protective shell you sometimes need to release some unnecessary heat. A vent allows you to do this by letting air pass through without having to take off your pants
4) Adjustable waist and bottom tabs for quickly and easily size adjustment
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.6 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.21 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CN7TGSH
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 25, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 5’7 usually wear 30x30 pants. I was a little hesitate to order size “M” since I was not sure if it would fit me well. With adjustable system on both waistband and bottom tabs, it actually fits very well, very comfortable.
This pair of pants is very well build, the fabric material seems very high quality and durable. I especially love the unique zipper ventilation design, some hiking areas you want to wear long hiking pants for extra protection, the zipper ventilation makes more comfortable when wearing long hiking pants in hot weather. Also the water resistant function is definitely a plus for outdoor activities.
The price is affordable, most of this type of quality hiking pants are priced over $100.
I am very happy with this purchase.
I ordered a Medium which fit perfectly (typically wear 32x31). With the elastic wast and ankles these could easily adjust +/- a couple of inches depending on how many smores I have :P
All-in-all a great purchase and a great value
I bought them hoping to wear as work pants (I'm a lineman by trade),
but will no be doing so as the knees are more of a flexible material than of a material doubled up tougher nature.
Also they are a bit "skinny" in the legs as so many hiking pants are.
So I will be using them for weekend activities around the New England area.
Most recent customer reviews
Bought another pair