- Save 5% on ZOSI 8CH HD-TVI 1080P Lite Video Security System No Hard Drive when you purchase 1 or more Qualitying products offered by ZOSI CCTV. Enter code RVWBNXOO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on ZOSI 8CH HD-TVI 1080P Lite Video Security System 1TB Hard Drive when you purchase 1 or more Qualitying products offered by ZOSI CCTV. Enter code INZ9CKBR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
ZOSI 1/3" CMOS 1000TVL 960H CCTV Home Surveillance Weatherproof 3.6mm lens with IR Cut Bullet Security Camera - 36PCS Infrared LEDs,100ft IR Distance,Aluminum Metal Housing
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HD 960H 1000 TV Lines,day night vision resolution for high quality image,36 high-intensity infrared LEDs,allows up to 100ft (30m) night vision
- Weather and vandal resistant housing that can withstand the toughest of outdoor conditions
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Back Light Compensation (BLC) for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition
- 3-Axis Mounting Bracket,Vandal-Proof wire Protection,cable through bracket,Aluminum camera housing
- Please noted: this camera did not come with power supply &video power cable! One year quality warranty,Lifetime Tech Support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Image Sensor: 1 /3'' Color CMOS with IR-Cut.
Horizontal Resolution: 1000TV-Lines.
IR LEDs Amount: 36pcs, 5mm LEDs.
IR Wavelength: 850nm.
IR Distance: up to 100ft (30m).
Waterproof Level: IP66.
Material: Aluminum casing.
Please noted: this camera did not come with power supply &video power cable!
- 1X Bullet Camera
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Mounting screw bag
720P TVI Camera
1080P TVI Camera
1080P 4-IN-1 Camera
|Image Sensor||1/4" Aptina CMOS with ICR,720P.||1/2.7" Aptina CMOS with ICR,1080P||1/2.7〞CMOS CMOS with IR-Cut. 1080P||1 /3'' Color CMOS with IR-Cut|
|IR LEDs Amount||24pcs, 5mm LEDs||36pcs, 5mm LEDs||36pcs, 5mm LEDs||42pcs, 5mm LEDs|
|Singal Mode||720P TVI||1080P TVI||TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 960H||CVBS 960H|
|Material||Aluminum casing||Aluminum casing||Aluminum casing||Aluminum casing|
Compare with similar items
The camera is equipped with 36 infrared LEDs, which will activate whenit is dark or low light to display black and white night vision capability up to 100 feet.
High resolution 960H 1000TVL sensors provide clear images, even in the dark.
Camera main Feature
HD 1000TVL Resolution
High-Performance Night Vision
HAD IR-CUT,More Clear/More Real
IP67 Professional outdoor weatherproof
Camera used high quality metal materials, can effectively prevent rust,Can be installed in almost any outdoor or indoor place.
HD Both day and night Camera
Cameras provide color video during the daytine, black and white at night
Image Sensor: 1 /3'' Color CMOS with IR-Cut
Horizontal Resolution: 1000TV-Lines
IR LEDs Amount: 36pcs, 5mm LEDs
IR Wavelength: 850nm
IR Distance: up to 100ft (30m)
Waterproof Level: IP67
Power Supply: DC12V/500mA
Material: Aluminum casing
1X ZOSI 1000TVL Bullet Camera
1x User Manual
1x Mounting screw bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE. I added a picture from the previous camera. Both cameras were mounted in the same location and angle. According to Zosi I'm suppose to change location and angle of their camera. Typical response. I'm surprised they didn't say 'did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in'. .
It did not come with a hard drive and I bought a WD 2TB surveillance drive (Purple Drive) for this DVR. It was easy to install, recognized the drive and formatted it in a few minutes. For the most part, you just followed the Quick Start guide steps and I had video displayed very shortly.
My main problem with this DVR was trying to set up Motion Detection. The software was simple enough to start with, but trying to get the DVR to pick up on motion consistently over several days was difficult. I was finding a lot was missed and then even more so at low light levels. I finally gave up and went with scheduled time capture. For my outdoor cameras that just meant constant record. My indoor camera I set to record late night when all were asleep. That has done me well.
My second problem occurred after having the DVR run constantly for about 45 days. I went to move the mouse to log in and could not do anything. Recording looked like it was taking place and the video on the cameras was changing, but I could not control anything. I had to power off the unit two times to get control back. Now I have decided to schedule a reboot of the DVR at the 1st of every month to try and keep that from happening again.
Otherwise I have had no issues with this DVR or software. The 2 TB hard drive holds a lot of video with the H264 compression. The remote software for the PC will connect to the DVR. I did not realize though that you actually have to make an account on the ZOSI website and connect to it, and the server then connects to the DVR. I am not a big fan of that, but it may be more secure for your network as only that server connects even though the DVR allows quite a few possible users.
These cameras do work well when they are hookup up and working. I think they would be much better used around a house or building than on a van or RV.They are cheap just $15 each so I can't complain. I still turn them on to check outside of my van since I do not have any windows on my van.
I thought the first one died, but after contacting support I found out it just needed an upgrade. I am back up and running and happy with my system.
I gave it 4 stars because it's kind of a difficult set up process. You have to be able to think reason and problem solve. It's not plug and play if you want it to be viewable on your phone. However, I did get it figured out and mine is working.