3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ZOSI 1080P Security Camera System with 1TB Hard Drive H.265+ 8CH Full 1080P HD Video DVR Recorder with 4X HD 1920TVL 1080P Indoor Outdoor Weatherproof CCTV Cameras ,Motion Alert,Remote Access
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【H. 265+ 8Ch Full 1080P HD-TVI DVR/4pcs 1080P 2 0MP weatherproof camera】-- get a sharp and crisp image day or night with the camera's automatic IR-CUT filter Up to 65ft night vision Aluminum weatherproof housing cameras can be Used indoors and outdoors
- 【Expandable camera system】-this is 8Channel Full 1080P 4-in-1 DVR which supports analog HD-TVI CVI AHD camera It provides you the flexibility to extend additional cameras You can add more 4pcs 720P or 1080P Bullet or dome cameras
- 【Built in 1TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive】-- Support ultra-long continuous recording and backup by USB. Dvr can be set to automatically overwrite the oldest internally stored footage or you can transfer those video files by USB to a memory stick or external hard Drive.
- 【View from anywhere anytime】-- The free App ZOSI smart lets you see all of your cameras in one place Check in on your home or business wherever you have an internet connection Free app for live view & Playback on smart devices with Wi-Fi or 2G/3G/4G anywhere anytime Smart phone support iPhone Android iPad
- 【H. 265/H. 265+ High Efficiency Video Compression】-- with the advanced H. 265 technology, which could double the data compression ratio, keep the high quality video even with low bit-rate, it allows you to maximize storage space and enjoy ultra-long recording.
- 【Advanced Motion Detection & Instant alerts】You can customize a specific motion detection zone in each camera to minimize false alerts. Smart Instant notifications and email alerts will be pushed to your phone when the camera detects the motion.
- 【Customize Each Camera with Different Record Modes】 Our ZOSI DVR offers 4 kinds recording modes to meet your needs: Record footage continuously; Record during scheduled times; Only record when detect motion; Recycle record. You can customize each camera with different recording modes, and download the recording files for the USB backup.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ZOSI 1080P Security Camera System
- 8 channel dvr(could add 4 extra cameras)
- H.265+ Compression Technology
- Video output: HDMI / VGA / CVBS
- Support remote & local viewing or playback
- Advanced & Customizable Motion Detection
- Secure and Intelligent Recording
- No Recording for Specific Areas
- This product require cabling. It is strongly suggested to test all products before install.
- this security system could work fine without internet. If you want to remote viewing on phone or laptop, you would need to connect the dvr to the internet.
What's in the BOX ?
- 1 x 8 channel 1080P H.265+ DVR
- 4 x 2MP Bullet Cameras
- 4 x 60ft cctv cable(bnc & power)
- 1 x 1 to 4 power splitter cable
- 2 x 12V 2A power supply
- 1 x USB mouse
- 4 x Mounting Screw Bags
- 1 x 1TB hard drive pre-installed
Local View & Remote View
Local Viewing: No Network needed, just connect the system to a monitor via HDMI / VGA port and enjoy multiple-cam views on one screen.
Remote Viewing: Connect the internet to the DVR . Download the ZOSI Smart app on your smartphone (iOS or Android), Or download the AVSS PC client on PC.
With remote app, you can view feeds live, receive push notifications and watch any previously recorded footage. You’ll never miss any moment, no matter where you are.
Optional Recording Mode
Record Continuous: Your DVR will continuously record regardless of what is Happening.
Schedule Record : The schedule is presented as a 24-hour 7 days a week grid and is color coded to represent the event type.
Motion Detection Record: Your DVR will only record when motion is detected.
Recycle Record: This option allows your DVR to overwrite the oldest video files on thehard drive when recording.
Expandable Camera System
This 8 channel 4-in-1 DVR which supports Analog, HD-TVI, CVI ,AHD Camera. It provides you the flexibility to extend additional cameras.
The DVR supports up to 8pcs cameras, that means you can add 4 additional cameras to this system.
Zosi have bullet camera, dome camera, black camera, white camera which comptible for this system. So you could add different cameras to complete your business security solution.
|More Details||More Details||More Details||More Details||More Details|
|Connection Type||BNC Cable||BNC Cable||Wifi 2.4Ghz||BNC Cable||BNC Cable|
|DVR / NVR||8 channel DVR||8 channel H.265+ DVR||8 channel wireless NVR||8 channel H.265+ DVR||8 channel H.265+ DVR|
|Camera||8 bullet cameras||8 PIR cameras||8 wireless cameras||8 PIR cameras||8 bullet cameras|
|Motion Detection||✓||PIR Motion Detection||✓||PIR Motion Detection||✓|
|Hard Drive pre-installed||1TB security hard drive||2TB security hard drive||2TB security hard drive||2TB security hard drive||2TB security hard drive|
|Remote Phone APP||ZOSI Smart||ZOSI Smart||ZOSI Smart||ZOSI Smart||ZOSI Smart|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Nice looking product; not cheaply constructed
2. Easy to physically install.
3. Video is clear and focused.
4. Night vision is very good.
5. Cables were of an adequate length.
Summary: Good hardware.
1. Instructions are poor. Some functionality and setup functions are not described at all.
2. The motion detection simply does not work:
At times I'll get one email every minute from the same camera when there has been no motion at all, then no emails when a person walks in front of it. This is happening without me changing the sensitivity. I began receiving one email per minute about an hour ago after having received none all day. It's possible I have something configured wrong, but the small amount of documentation provided doesn't describe proper configuration.
3. The DVR unit reboots two to three times per day.
4. Sometimes it is not possible to connect with the mobile app.
Summary: Bad software.
If I have any trouble at my house, I'll have to search the video to find it since motion detection alerts do not work properly. My money is gone, so I have no choice but to work with what I have. When I buy a system for my barn, it'll be a different one, hopefully with software/firmware which functions properly..
One month later:
One camera now displays only a black and white picture, and I am receiving NO motion alerts. So my original statement that the hardware is good was very wrong. I've contacted the manufacturer by email after they offered to replace the DVR and my messages have been ignored. This system is crudely built JUNK.
I spent an hour and a half re watching the footage at 1x speed (2x speed went way too fast to pick up anything and there was no in between option) to try to find who stole my items. You know what I saw? Trees moving in the wind. Nothing. This system's motion sensor will pick up a tree or nothing for fifteen minutes at a time but something as large as a person placing a package at a front door will not trigger it. Did I mention the sensor was sent to its most sensitive setting?...Yet still no footage of the brazen thief who stole these items in broad daylight.
I also noticed other flaws with the system, such as I would view a car drive down the street and it would disappear midway through it. I am pretty disappointed with this system, the software was difficult to deal with too, especially when trying to scroll to a point in a video, it either did it or completely ignored my request. I called the cops and one of the first things they did when they arrived was point at the camera and say "that didn't pick it up?" I was so EMBARRASSED. No, no it did not pick it up (I do have some lovely footage of trees in the wind that it DID pick up though). I paid so much for this system and it was basically like having nothing at all. I now have no choice but to have it on "always record" because the motion sensor is so horribly unreliable. I have lost faith in Zosi and thought their product was higher quality than this.
It arrived fast and great packaging.
Hookup was a bit challenging and time consuming (maybe because this was our 1st) but took a while to get the cords ran. So patience is a plus for all brands I would assume not just this one. But soon that time consuming part was worth it. The picture is crystal clear even in pitch dark. We. Couldn't believe how good it was in night vision. Daytime is just as clear. We have it hooked up to a computer screen that was not being used and its perfect. We have recommended it to everyone . great system, crystal clear pictures and good customer service.
Luckily,we have not caught anyone trying to break in our stuff that we have worked hard for many years to get. But if we do we will be ready.
Although we have not caught burglars we have caught wildlife on camera. We live in the country/woods type of area and have seen our daily visit from our neighborhood bear as well as raccoon and opposums. I am attaching a pic of the night vision and one of our bear sightings. We only have up 5 of the cameras right now. The pictures are pictures of the screen with my phone but still pretty good quality.
Tech support was a joke. DVR stopped working 2 months after installation. They have been giving me the run around for a week now. It is seemingly impossible to get them to back the warranty. I also purchased an additional 2 years but that now seems pointless. Don't buy this product. You get what you pay for. I payed for a $170 piece of technological garbage.
Top international reviews
Ojo: El DVR y las cámaras si son fáciles de configurar, pero solo para ser visualizadas en el DVR, y no remotamente.
El funcionamiento es muy bueno fácil de instalar.
La visión de las cámaras es buena
Tuve un poco de problemas con la guía del paquete por que se correlación con otro envío pero llego a tiempo.
Son de aluminio las cámaras.
Son resistentes, el cable de instalación es bastante largo unos 15 mt.
La configuración de cámaras es un relativamente fácil.
El único detalle es que no pude visualizar las cámaras por la entrada vga solo por hdmi.
El cable que se incluye no es de intemperie por lo que tuve que comprar cable siames para exterior.
Los dos sistemas fueron instalados y uncionaron muy bien en modo local, . Gracias Zosi
Si lo recomendaría por el precio y calidad de camaras y facil de instalar