Consider these available items
ZOSI Home Security Camera System Outdoor Indoor, 8 Channel 1080P Lite/720p CCTV DVR with 1TB HDD and (8) HD 1.0MP Surveillance Cameras
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- (1).【Overview】Exclusive 8 Channel 1080p Lite/720p DVR Recorder paired with 8 weatherproof 720p FHD bullet cameras with outstanding long night vision(65ft) and 72°view angle. 60FT BNC+DC CCTV cabling provides both video and power to your cameras,more stable and reliable than wireless security system.(1TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive Included)
- (2).【Local or Remote Access Anytime & Anywhere】 View and control your security system locally by connecting the system to a monitor, or via free ZOSI Client software on Windows or Mac, or via iOS & Android APP (ZOSI Smart or ZOSI View) on mobile devices remotely.
- (3).【Advance Motion Detection & Alert Push】 You can customize motion detection area in each camera to minimize false alerts. Instant notifications and email alerts will be pushed to your phone directly as long as the cameras detect moving objects.
- (4).【Customize Each Camera with Different Record Modes】 Our ZOSI DVR offers 4 kinds recording modes to meet your needs: Record footage continuously; Record during scheduled times; Only record when detect motion; Recycle record. You can customize each camera with different recording modes, and download the recording files for the USB backup.
- (5).【20/7 Customer Support and 2 Year Warranty】Guaranteed for 2-year warranty & Free life-time Tech Support & 90-day money back guarantee. Any problems, please just feel free to contact us, you can always rely on our 20/7 customer service.(Customer Support response within 20 hours everyday)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Step 1: Connect the DVR with the power adapter,monitor and internet cable;
- Step 2: Connect the cameras with DVR via the extension cables;
- Step 3: Connect the cameras with another power adapter with 1 to 4 power splitter;
- Step 4: Download ZOSI app (ZOSI View or ZOSI Smart) to remote control the system.
- This wired camera security system can work without Internet Connection, but if you need to view the cameras remotely, then you need to connect the DVR to internet.
- 1TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive was pre-installed side the DVR
- Video Input: 8 Channel
- Video Output: 1CH HDMI+1CH VGA+1CH CVBS
- Display Split: 1/4/8/9
- Trigger Event: Recording,PTZ,Tour,Alarm,Video Push,Email, Spot,Buzzer & Screen Tips
- Internal Hard drive: 1 SATA Port,Up to 6TB
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Port
- Maximum User Access: 10 Users
- USB Interface: 3 x USB2.0
720p HD Outdoor/Indoor Cameras
- The cameras come with 24LEDs, night vision can up to 65ft ( Color at daytime and black white at night mode), made by steady plastic housing material, comes with high weatherproof rating, it can work normally under disadvantage weather conditions, outdoor and indoor ! (Operating Environment: ﹣10℃~ +55℃,10%~90%RH)
- 3.6mm lens that wide enough to cover about 72°view.
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|DVR||8 Channel||8 Channel||16 Channel||8 Channel||16 Channel||8 Channel|
|Camera||8 Cameras||8 Cameras||12 Cameras||8 Cameras||8 Cameras||8 Cameras|
|Signal Transmission Type||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital||Power over Ethernet|
|Hard Drive||2TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive||1TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive||2TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive||2TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive||4TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive||2TB Seagate Skyhawk Security Grade Hard Drive|
Compare with similar items
720p DVR Main Features
Operating System: Embedded LINUX OS
Compression Format: H.264
Video Input: 8 Channel
Video Output: 1CH HDMI+1CH VGA+1CH CVBS
Audio Input: 4CH RCA
Audio Output: 1CH RCA
Display Split: 1/4/8/9
Trigger Event: Recording,PTZ,Tour,Alarm,Video Push,Email,Spot,Buzzer & Screen Tips
Internal Hard drive: 1 SATA Port,Up to 6TB
Recording Modes: Manual/Motion/Schedule/Recycle (easily find and playback your security footage by searching a specific channel using date or time)
Ethernet: RJ-45 Port
USB Interface: 3 x USB2.0
Maximum User Access: 10 Users
Remote Operation(3G/4G/WiFi): Via http using IE & iPhone,iPad,Android & PC Client
Power Supply: DC12V/2A
PTZ Control: 1 Port RS485 for PTZ control
Operating Environment: ﹣10℃~ +55℃,10%~90%RH
720p Camera Main Features
Image Sensor: 1/3"CMOS with IR-Cut
Horizontal Resolution: 1280TVL(720p)
IR LEDs Amount: 24PCS 5mm LEDs
Max.IR LEDs Length: 65ft (20m)
Angle of View:Horizontal: 70°,Vertical: 40°
Body Construction: Metal
Ingress Protection: IP66 Weatherproof
Day/Night Mode: Color during daytime/switches to B&W at night
Backlight Compensation: BLC/DWDR
Operating Environment: ﹣10℃~ +55℃,10%~90%RH
1 x 8CH TVI DVR
8 x 720p Camera
8 x 60FT BNC+DC CCTV cable for camera
This is not Wireless Camera System, but we offer 60FT CABLE for each camera.
3 x 12V/2000mA Power Supply
1 x Mouse
2 x 1 to 4 Power Splitter
8 x Mounting Screw Bag
1 x user manual
1 x 1TB Seagate SkyHawk Hard Drive was pre-installed inside the DVR
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cameras themselves are very good quality. Metal casing with an honest attempt at weather-resistance. The video quality is pretty good for the price. Night vision is great for the price.
So why the low rating? The most critical features of this system are extremely lacking. The sensitivity of motion detection cannot be adjusted, regardless of what the system tells you. Motion is constantly detected. I mean CONSTANTLY - to the point where motion detection is useless/nonexistent. It caused my Yahoo email to stop functioning properly because it was abusing its access to my email account. It would send well over 1000 motion detection images per day. To add insult to injury, the images are corrupt, so also completely useless.
Although I setup the DVR to record on motion detection, it records continuously. This would not be a problem, except for the fact that all related software is terrible. Here is why:
1) There is no reliable way to navigate to a time period where you *think* an event took place.
2) Playback speed is not influenced by anything the user does.
3) Playback cannot be paused or stopped
4) Playback between channels cannot be syncronized
5) When there was an event to take place, I have noticed that it STOPS recording the first 1.5 minutes on all channels
The result is a system that, if anything happens, I spend about 30 minutes trying to find when the event happened, only to notice that the dang thing stopped recording. But it didn't matter anyway, I couldn't get a still image off the thing to show the police if I wanted to.
Also, as an added bonus, the system is made in China, which is not bad. But there is very little translation or explanation going on. All software needs to be scrapped and started over. This time with logical descriptions, mouse over clues, some thought given to interoperability, image processing (for motion detection), ease of playback (just copy ANY media player interface and functionality), email motion images greater than 0 kB in size.
If you are looking for a security system, buy the cameras, but NOT the DVR. And certainly don't use the software.
Edit: Just needed to use this thing. Someone went through 3 of my vehicles in broad daylight, in front of 2 of these cameras, and I got NOTHING on record. Yeh - that's right. There was a person rummaging through my vehicles for about 5 minutes, and this system managed to be off. I checked the video and noticed that it would record about 25% or any given hour, but not consecutively. I got about 5 minutes of video for the 7am-8am hour, which is when I think the crime took place. I wish there was a way for me to send this thing back!!! I repeat - DON'T DO IT!!!!
At first I would have issues remotely connecting, the app would just refuse to connect; I would check my firewall and my DHCP server both of which would say the DVR is up, and I could ping it from any device. If I tried to log in via a PC using the ActiveX applet it would let me log in and then magically the phone app would connect without issue. This was annoying, but being an IT guy it wasn't too much of an issue as I don't want to return it (running those wires was a serious pain) so I wrote a script that I could remotely fire off when the app couldn't connect (all it would do is open a browser on my home PC and log into the applet).
Story time: Then a week or two ago my wife called me at work and said she couldn't connect to our wifi at home, I was able to remotely access our network (yay for VPN) but I couldn't reach any of our servers/thermostat/DVR/computers so I immediately thought the switch connected to the firewall had failed (without the switch it would be impossible to reach any of our servers and she wouldn't be able to authenticate to the wifi). After work I started troubleshooting and replacing the switch didn't fix anything, so I started power cycling servers and nothing seemed to restore the network connectivity. I eventually disconnected everything and added each device back one at a time, the culprit (you guessed it); as soon as I reattched the Zosi DVR my entire network crashed. I unplugged it and haven't bothered to look further into it yet. I would try to return it but like I said before... running those wires was hard and I can easily use them on whatever DVR I go with next.
I recommend this product, it's awesome for the money.
The setup for remote viewing was a challenge because the instructions were not clear and there was no phone number for support so I had to e-mail support but they responded within 24 hours each time and were very helpful in assisting me to resolve the matter and now everything works great.