ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 Dual DVI/mini HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, ZT-40101-10L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 GPU, 1536MB GDDR5, 384-bit memory bus, Core Clock: 700 MHz, Shader Clock: 1401 MHz,
- DirectX 11 support, OpenGL 3.2, Windows XP/Vista/7
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology, NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready, NVIDIA SLI ready, Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology
- ED 480p, HD 720p, HD 1080i, Full HD 1080p
- Two dual-link DVI connectors, Dual-link HDCP-Capable, One mini-HDMI 1.3a connector
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 Dual DVI/mini HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, ZT-40101-10L
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Device Type||—||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Nvidia GeForce||GeForce GTX 1050||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||GeForce|
|Graphics Card Ram||1.5 GB||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||HDMI||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||—||User Manual, ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050||EVGA GTX 1050 Ti FTW GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||Graphic Card, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 13 x 2.5 in||1.38 x 5.7 x 4.38 in||1.5 x 10.1 x 4.38 in||4.7 x 9.1 x 1.6 in|
|Memory Bus Width||—||128 bits||128 bits||128 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||3,696 MHz||7,000 MHz||7,008 MHz||7,008 MHz|
|Style Name||—||Mini, 2GB||GTX 1050 Ti FTW ACX 3.0||Boost Clock 1468 MHz|
Experience jaw-dropping realism and unparalleled performance at extreme high-definition resolutions with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 packs the raw power of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 graphics processors for unmatched 3D processing power and photo-realistic images. Graphics Plus technology enhances your gaming experience with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480. NVIDIA PhysX technology enables realistic gaming effects in PhysX-enabled games while Stereoscopic 3D technology surrounds you with in-game objects and effects for an absolutely immersive gaming and graphic experience with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480
Experience games with phenomenal visuals and unprecedented realism with the Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 compatible ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480. The latest 3D Games render with the utmost visual quality and precision with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 thanks to superior anti-aliasing methods that render up to 32x sample rates for lightning-fast and high quality anti-aliasing that eliminates jagged edges for crystal clear visuals without sacrificing performance.
|Render the latest 3D games with the utmost visual quality and precision when you install the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480.|
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround and PhysX technologies invigorate gaming with immersive stereoscopic 3D technology spanned across up to three displays and true-to-life physics processing for a fresh new gaming experience that leaves you breathless using the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480. NVIDIA CUDA technology with OpenCL and Microsoft DirectCompute support harnesses the power of the graphics processor to accelerate video and image processing, physics simulation, ray tracing and other demanding tasks, making the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 perfect for work and play.
NVIDIA and ZOTAC Technologies
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support: DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready*: Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- Interactive Ray Tracing: By tracing the path of light through a 3D scene, ray tracing uses the power of the GPU to create spectacular, photo-realistic visuals. Get a glimpse into the future of gaming with ray tracing.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology**: Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology: Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- 32x Anti-aliasing Technology: Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology***: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Dual-link DVI Support: Able to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- HDMI 1.3a Support: Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
* NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround requires NVIDIA release 256 driver, two or more graphics cards in NVIDIA SLI configuration, 3D Vision glasses and three matching 3D Vision-Ready displays. See www.nvidia.com/surround for more information.
** A GeForce GTX 480 GPU must be paired with another GeForce GTX 480 GPU (graphics card manufacturer can be different). SLI requires sufficient system cooling and a compatible power supply. Visit www.slizone.com for more information and a listing of SLI-Certified components.
*** Supported video software is required to experience certain features. Visit www.nvidia.com for more details.
What's in the Box
Mini-HDMI-to-HDMI adapter; DVI-to-VGA adapter; Dual 6-pin PCIe to 8-pin PCIe power adapter; 2 Dual MOLEX to 6-pin PCIe power adapter; Supersonic Sled & Design Garage Tech demos; Driver Disk; ZOTAC Boost software bundle; User manual
| Model || 3D API |
Top customer reviews
One example of how I find this card better than the 295 is when playing prototype. The 295 kind of chokes when throwing around cars and blowing them up (settings at 16x AA) but this card eats through it no problem with an fps score of 100 average with just one 480 card with SLi disabled (getting an SLi bridge). I've noticed slight microstutter. Well, not the same as the 295. It's when you jump to a high intensity scene from a low intensity scene. Basically you go from 150 fps to 100 fps in 1 second and it causes a stutter that is a fraction of a second. It's noticeable but it's not really significant and doesn't happen a lot.
Overall good product. A bit pricey considering the 5000 but Nvidia has a good rep with drivers.