ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 2GB GDDR5 256bit PCI Express 3.0 DVI-I + DVI-D HDMI DP SLI Ready Graphics Card, ZT-60301-10P Graphics Cards ZT-60301-10P
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engine Clock - Base Clock: 915 MHz, Boost Clock: 980 MHz, Memory Clock: 6008 MHz (6.0Gbps)
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support, NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, NVIDIA TXAA technology, NVIDIA FXAA technology
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2
- Bundle: TM2 Canyon 3-Day game pass, Boost Premium
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Transform your gaming experience with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 powered by the latest generation NVIDIA GeForce architecture that breathes new life into PC gaming with smoother frame rates and lifelike visuals. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 with new NVIDIA GPU Boost technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds on the fly for tha extra performance edge in gaming scenarios when there is energy headroom available. New NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync technology delivers maximum playability by dynamically adapting the display's vertical-sync to a game's frame rates for unmatched smoothness on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670. When a single monitor isn't enough, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 670 is NVIDIA 3D vision Surround ready for stereoscopic triple-display gaming that delivers unprecedented immersion.