|Memory Speed||8008 MHz|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6 GB|
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini, ZT-P10600A-10L, 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Super Compact Gaming Graphics Card
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Pascal Architecture
- 6 GB 192-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1 x Dual-link DVI, 3 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Edition Graphics Cards
Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards.
With ultra-fast FinFET and next generation memory technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features, the GeForce GTX 1060 is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. This means you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Breakthrough Gaming Technologies
Get the latest NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay, cinematic experiences, and revolutionary 360-degree image capture – even in VR. Plus, get the performance to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors.
GeForce GTX 1060 Mini
Small powerhouse design to fit in 99% of systems. No need to ask 'Will it fit?'
Specially designed aluminum sunflower heatsink allows for direct GPU contact. And even distribution of heat from the center to outer edges.
1280 CUDA cores.
1506 MHz Base.
1708 MHz Boost.
GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition
1060 AMP is equipped with Icestorm cooling technology to balance airflow and downward pressure and Freeze technology for silent performance.
Discover next generation VR performance, low latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets – driven by NVIDIA VRWorkss technology. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment with super compact solutions.
The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies and the groundbreaking NVIVIDIA Pascal architecture, making it the perfect choice for high-definition gaming in one of the smallest sizes at only 6.85” length.• Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
• Experience fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET technology, plus support for DirectX 12 features.
• Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
• Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment.
• All-new NVIDIA Pascal architecture
• Up to 3X faster than previous-generation graphics cards in VR gaming applications
• Created with the new FinFET manufacturing process
• Faster, smoother gameplay
• Synchronized frame delivery
• Revolutionary new image-capture technology
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
• More immersive experiences
• Reduced latency
• Innovative new technologies, including audio, physics, and haptics
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU
• 1280 CUDA cores
• 6GB GDDR5 memory
• 192-bit memory bus
• Engine clock (base): 1506 MHz (boost): 1708 MHz
• Memory clock: 8000 MHz
• PCI Express 3.0
• 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1 x HDMI 2.0b
• 1 x Dual-link DVI
• Quad simultaneous display capable
• 400-watt power supply recommended
• 120-watt max power consumption
• 6-pin PCI Express power connector
• NVIDIA GeForce driver
• Microsoft DirectX 12
• OpenGL 4.5
• Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64
• Length: 174mm (6.85in)
• Height: 111.15mm (4.38in)
• Width: Dual slot
• Box: Height: 284mm (11.18in). Width: 219mm (8.62in). Depth: 59mm (2.32in)
INSIDE THE BOX
• ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6GB
• User Manual
Top customer reviews
"Participating in ZOTAC Experience"
Update :I noticed some stuttering problems in some games especially in ryse son of rome and assassin's Creed black flag with vsync off. I noticed games ran smoother with vsync on.I initially thought it was a CPU bottleneck or maybe the drivers were bad.i am using the latest Nvidia 372 drivers.In short ,to fix this problem all you need to do is set the power mode in the control panel to maximum performance instead of optimal or adaptive. This fix totally solved the problem and all the stuttering went away and I am gaming smoothly with vsync off. Great card
I chose the mini 3gb version as I wanted a small form card for my mini-itx build, and didn't see the value in the 6gb model. Even under load, this card performs very well and doesn't get too loud or hot. Even with the single fan, it seems to do a good job at thermals. My research on this card showed that even with just the single fan and being a 3gb model, its performance was on par with more expensive gtx1060s
I'm satisfied with the card and don't have any complaints.
NOTE: I bought the AMP regular, not mini.
"Participating in ZOTAC Experience"