|Memory Speed||8000 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6 GB|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini, ZT-P10600A-10L, 6GB GDDR5 Super Compact VR Ready Gaming Graphics Card
|You Save:||$30.00 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Pascal Architecture
- 6 GB 192-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MegaRetailStore||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Fateka USA||uShopMall Fast Shipping||ARF Tech|
|Device Type||Graphic Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx||gddr5||gddr5||geforce gtx||gddr5||geforce gtx|
|Graphics Card Ram||6 GB||6 GB||6,144 MB||4 GB||8,192 MB||6 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 1||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 1|
|Built-In Media||Graphic Card||Driver Disk User Manual||EVGA GTX 1060 GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, 6Pin(2) to 8 Pin Adapter, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||PNY GeForce® GTX 1070 8GB XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Edition - (VCGGTX10708XGPB-OC)||Graphic Card|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 6.9 x 1.6 in||2.01 x 4.38 x 6.85 in||1.62 x 6.8 x 4.38 in||1.5 x 5.7 x 4.38 in||4.38 x 10.5 x 1.39 in||5 x 8.3 x 1.6 in|
|Memory Bus Width||192 bits||192 bits||192 bits||128 bits||256 bits||192 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||8,000 MHz||8,008 MHz||1,506 MHz||7,010 MHz||8,000 MHz||8,000 MHz|
|Style Name||—||Mini 6 GB||Single Fan||GTX 1050 Ti SC (Single Fan)||XLR8 OVERCLOCKED||—|
The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies and the groundbreaking NVIVIDIA Pascal architecture, making it the perfect choice for high-definition gaming in one of the smallest sizes at only 6.85” length.
• Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
• Experience fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET technology, plus support for DirectX 12 features.
• Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks that provide a more interactive
and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay. • Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment.
• All-new NVIDIA Pascal architecture
• Up to 3X faster than previous-generation graphics cards in VR gaming applications
• Created with the new FinFET manufacturing process
• Faster, smoother gameplay • Synchronized frame delivery
• Revolutionary new image-capture technology
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
• More immersive experiences • Reduced latency
• Innovative new technologies, including audio, physics, and haptics
SPECIFICATIONS• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU
• 1280 CUDA cores
• 6GB GDDR5 memory
• 192-bit memory bus
• Engine clock (base): 1506 MHz (boost): 1708 MHz
• Memory clock: 8000 MHz
• PCI Express 3.0
• 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1 x HDMI 2.0b
• 1 x Dual-link DVI
• Quad simultaneous display capable
• 400-watt power supply recommended
• 120-watt max power consumption
• 6-pin PCI Express power connector
• NVIDIA GeForce driver
• Microsoft DirectX 12
• OpenGL 4.5
• Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64
• Length: 174mm (6.85in)
• Height: 111.15mm (4.38in)
• Width: Dual slot
• Box: Height: 284mm (11.18in). Width: 219mm (8.62in). Depth: 59mm (2.32in)
INSIDE THE BOX
• ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6GB
• User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dying Light (high settings)
Homefront: The Revolution (high)
Tomb Raider (2013 reboot) (ultra)
Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor (ultra)
Bioshock Infinite (ultra)
Resident Evil: Revelations (ultra)
DMC: Devil May Cry (ultra)
Installation and setup were a breeze (and I'm a PC gaming newbie), and so far the card is running quiet and fairly cool. It's a huge step up from the 192-bit GTX 760 that came with my desktop. My 3DMark Fire Strike 1.1 score went from 4384 to 9615, which was just plain awesome to witness. Highly recommend this card if you can get it for around $240. If it's any more than that, I would suggest looking at the 6gb SC card from EVGA instead.
- Price: I bought this as a Black Friday deal at a very good price compared to other 1060's. (It was the cheapest 1060 that I could find)
- Size: This card is very short and may fit in many HTPC builds, also. My Node 202 case fits this card easily but it is designed for full size video cards.
- Power: This card takes only one 6-pin power connector and consumes much less power than my 770's. (Several hundred Watts less)
- Thermals: This card runs at a max of 75C in Battlefield 1 but unfortunately to run at this temperature the fan has to spin at 100% (~3000 RPM) so it sounds like a jet engine and I can easily hear it even when wearing headphones. Also, this card idles at ~40C.
- Core clock: My card boosts to 1911MHz but I'm sure that if thermals were improved could go further however this is a trade-off due to the small size.
For the price that I paid for the card I believe that I got a great value for this card and I recommend it at that price point. However, if noise bothers you or you want more performance then I recommend getting a card with a better thermal solution or a 1070 or a 1080 or...
Update1: After running it through it's paces I've been very satisfied with the performance. Runs everything I have on Max setting except WoW (but that's expected, Blizzard changes things alot). Fan does ramp up often, but is still relatively quiet. I did have to drop the brightness down when I first installed the card and driver package, minor oversight on first review.