|Memory Speed||8008 MHz|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6 GB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition, ZT-P10600B-10M, 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Super Compact Gaming Graphics Card
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture
- 6 GB 192-bit GDDR5 Video Memory
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Engine Clock: Base- 1556 MHz, Boost: 1771 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase, User registration required on ZOTAC website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Edition Graphics Cards
Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards.
With ultra-fast FinFET and next generation memory technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features, the GeForce GTX 1060 is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. This means you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Breakthrough Gaming Technologies
Get the latest NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay, cinematic experiences, and revolutionary 360-degree image capture – even in VR. Plus, get the performance to drive the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors.
GeForce GTX 1060 Mini
Small powerhouse design to fit in 99% of systems. No need to ask 'Will it fit?'
Specially designed aluminum sunflower heatsink allows for direct GPU contact. And even distribution of heat from the center to outer edges.
1280 CUDA cores.
1506 MHz Base.
1708 MHz Boost.
GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition
1060 AMP is equipped with Icestorm cooling technology to balance airflow and downward pressure and Freeze technology for silent performance.
Discover next generation VR performance, low latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets – driven by NVIDIA VRWorkss technology. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment with super compact solutions.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Device Type||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||gddr5||gddr5||gddr5||gddr5||geforce gtx||GeForce GTX 1060 6GB|
|Graphics Card Ram||6 GB||6,000 MB||6 GB||6,144 MB||6 GB||6 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 1||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||Driver Disk User Manual||Warranty Card, User Manual, Software drivers||Videro Card||EVGA GTX 1060 SC GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, 6Pin(2) to 8 Pin Adapter, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||Graphic Card||Graphic Card, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 8 x 2 in||1.5 x 11.7 x 5.2 in||5.4 x 10.8 x 1.6 in||1.62 x 6.8 x 4.38 in||5 x 8.3 x 1.6 in||4.38 x 11.02 x 1.51 in|
|Memory Bus Width||192 bits||192 bits||192 bits||192 bits||192 bits||192 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||8,008 MHz||1,809 MHz||8,008 MHz||1,607 MHz||8,000 MHz||8,008 MHz|
|Style Name||AMP Edition||DUAL 6GB||GTX 1060 ARMOR 6G OCV1||SC||—||AORUS-Boost Clock 1860 MHz|
The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies and the groundbreaking NVIDIA Pascal architecture, making it the perfect choice for high-definition gaming in one of the smallest sizes at only 8.27 inch length.• Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
• Experience fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET technology, plus support for DirectX 12 features.
• Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
• Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment.
• All-new NVIDIA Pascal architecture
• Up to 3X faster than previous-generation graphics cards in VR gaming applications
• Created with the new FinFET manufacturing process
• Faster, smoother gameplay
• Synchronized frame delivery
• Revolutionary new image-capture technology
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
• More immersive experiences
• Reduced latency
• Innovative new technologies, including audio, physics, and haptics
• Dual 90mm IceStorm Cooling
• FREEZE Tech (fan stop)
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU
• 1280 CUDA cores
• 6GB GDDR5 memory
• 192-bit memory bus
• Engine clock (base): 1556 MHz (boost): 1771 MHz
• Memory clock: 8000 MHz
• PCI Express 3.0
• 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
• 1 x HDMI 2.0b
• 1 x Dual-link DVI
• Quad simultaneous display capable
• 400-watt power supply recommended
• 120-watt max power consumption
• 6-pin PCI Express power connector
• NVIDIA GeForce driver
• Microsoft DirectX 12
• OpenGL 4.5
• Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64
• Length: 174mm (6.85in)
• Height: 111.15mm (4.38in)
• Width: Dual slot
• Box: Height: 284mm (11.18in). Width: 219mm (8.62in). Depth: 59mm (2.32in)
INSIDE THE BOX
• ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6GB
• User Manual
"Must Have Award" from Modders-in.com, media quote:" ZOTAC has a very solid product with this GPU. Price and performance wins this GPU the must have award.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Zotac Mini would be great for a mini-ITX build, but mine's in a large tower case so I don't get any benefit from its small form factor. It doesn't seem to hurt cooling temps any, though. Other than LEDs, what else could you want?
I was close to jump the gun on the RX 480 but premiere cuda support won me over.
Only downside I can think is that the 1060 cannot be SLI to have a dual card system.