Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

How do they sell these for under $3? How can customers complain about a scarf that costs so little??? I opened up the package, pulled the scarf from the nice place wrapper and unfolded it. Nice! I examined it for flaws and held it up to survey what it looked like in total. It's just like the nice pictures above. The colors coordinate well and will match a lot of my outfits. It's nice wrapped around my neck or flowing loosely down from my shoulders. No complaints...I'm pleased.
on September 5, 2014
Great Fall colors in this scarf! I purchased the item generically called "Stripes". It has nice warm tones of tan, light and dark brown with contrasting stripes of medium olive green, light to medium rust/orange and a cream stripe for punch. All in all, a very pleasing combination and I can see wearing this with many different colors and patterns. The pictures don't do it justice - it is much brighter and prettier! Also, sort of a "woodsy" feeling to it. It is sheer but not so much that it catches on everything and the weight and the cozy feel is a nice transition into cooler weather. The colors and pattern give this scarf a look of having more substance than it actually does and has a classy, yet hip, feel to it. It is decidedly casual and I can see wearing this to school, the office, Saturday farmer's market, shopping, the movies, a late supper or even hiking. The size is as stated, the drape is lovely, the price is low, the shipping fast and free so you cannot afford to pass up this great addition to your Fall and Winter wardrobe!!! Highly recommended.
on January 17, 2014
Perfect fall/ winter scarf and the price was right! I love getting great deals on stylish accessories. It's a must have!
22 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 9, 2016
While the scarf is OK, it's not as advertised, it does show a much fuller display here. It's not a bad scarf, especially for the money, but not fabulous.

Lisa Stroup
on July 29, 2015
The reviews on these scarfs are true - they are very very thin however, that is how I like them because I am warm-blooded & get hot fast. I only wear scarfs for the looks, not to keep warm. If you are looking for heavier scarf, this will not fit you. I like them for my use & ordered more. Nice colors
on February 22, 2014
I love everything about this scarf, nice design and color, good quality, pretty good size.I definitely I recommend this scarf.
on February 18, 2014
these scarfs are long and will wrap around nicely. the price is what i like. you go to the store and by the time you pay it with tax they normally would run about $15-$20.
on March 7, 2014
I ordered two of the same scarves Pretty disappointed with the quality. Upon inspection, the first scarf had two 1 inch rips above the border. The second scarf did not have any rip,but it had fraying, due to the poor stitching. Also I thought the scarves was made out of cotton, it feels more like polyester and the material snags easily. Both scarves also has an awful smell to it, like it was exposed to a fog machine. This time around I was not very happy with my purchases.
please note, I decided to have the seller replace the two defected scarves. I figured the second time around might be better. Second scarves, were sent March 11 and still no scarves as of April 24, 2014. I asked the seller for a refund since I did not want to chance a third try. One thing good is that the Seller is very responsive, and can't blame them for orders not being received. Refund took one business day. Thanks for the quick response.
on November 10, 2016
Just don't. What you see is not what you get, unless you were trying to buy a scarf to fit a barbie. It's so small I can't do anything with it. Now I use it as a cleaning rag.
on July 15, 2015
The scarf received looks nothing like this photo. The colors & pattern are different & the material shown in the photo seems voluminous when it is at most half that size. Very disappointed,
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse