ZTE Blade V8 Pro (32GB) 5.5" FHD Display, Dual 13MP Camera's, Dual SIM 4G LTE GSM Factory Unlocked Phone (US Warranty) - Black Diamond
|Display Size||5.5 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Other camera features||13|
About this item
- 5.5 display with FHD (1080 X1920) - 2.5D Gorilla glass 3, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor, HiFi audio 2.0, Android 6.0.1
- Dual-lens rear Camera - 13MP + 13MP AF (Upto 2160P Video), Front Camera - 8MP FF, Micro SD Slot (Upto 256GB, Takes up SIM Slot 2)
- Dual SIM, 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, 3140 mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge, Fingerprint Scanner
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700) - Compatible with all US GSM Carriers and world wide. Will NOT Work with Verizon, Sprint, and Boost.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Unlocked & loaded
Two Lenses Deliver Double The Beauty.
One of the firsts among unlocked smartphones in its class, Blade V8 Pro features an innovative 13MP + 13MP dual-lens camera that supports blazing fast shutter speeds and delivers exceptional depth of field, giving you the power to add beautiful bokeh effects to your photos.Choose between 7 levels of brightness via the dual LED flash.
The Power To Help You Do It All, All Day Long.
Blade V8 Pro's long lasting 3140 mAh battery delivers all day power, and is optimized for energy efficiency. And with Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0, recharging your battery takes a fraction of the time it used to.
Blade Packs A Punch.
Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with X9 LTE and Android M, Blade V8 Pro is built to seamlessly run all of your favorite apps, and more.
Tailored To Your Touch.
Control who sees your photos, apps and private information with Blade V8 Pro's responsive fingerprint sensor, engineered to recognize multiple user profiles.
Sound Waves For Days.
Enjoy booming audio playback with Dolby Audio support and a dedicated HiFi audio chipset.
Vivid And Resilient.
Constructed from durable Corning Gorilla Glass Generation 3, Blade V8 Pro features a vibrant 5.5" Full HD display that brings your favorite content to life in rich detail, and is built to withstand the rigors of everyday life.
Dual-SIM For Greater Flexibility.
A Dual-SIM slot makes international travel effortless when switching between carriers.
When not abroad, Blade V8 Pro's second SIM slot supports up to 128GB of additional expandable memory, alongside 3GB of RAM and 32GB ROM pre-installed.
Best of PhoneScoop - CES 2017
Compare with similar items
ZTE BLADE Z MAX Z982 (32GB, 2GB RAM) 6.0" Full HD Display, Dual Rear Camera, 4080 mAh Battery, 4G LTE GSM Unlocked Smartphone w/ US Warranty (Black)
ZTE Blade Z Max Z982 GSM Unlocked (T-Mobile) Smartphone - Black
ZTE Blade Max 2S Factory Unlocked Phone - 6Inch Screen - 32GB - Grey (U.S. Warranty)
ZTE Blade Z Max Z982 4G LTE - Black
ZTE ZMAX PRO Z981 4G LTE 13MP Smartphone (Metro PCS/T-Mobile)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||HiTech Cellutions||Techrific Deals||Techrific Deals||BHS GLOBAL||Seaside NY|
|Camera Description||13.0||Rear, Front||Rear, Front||13.0||Rear, Front||—|
|Screen Size||5.5 inches||6 inches||6 inches||6 inches||6 inches||6 inches|
|Item Dimensions||6.14 x 3.03 x 0.35 inches||5.00 x 4.00 x 7.00 inches||5.00 x 4.00 x 7.00 inches||6.26 x 2.96 x 0.33 inches||6.54 x 3.33 x 0.33 inches||7.00 x 5.00 x 4.00 inches|
|Item Weight||6.56 ounces||7.04 ounces||—||4.80 ounces||—||0.50 lbs|
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro is an Factory Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone with ground breaking HiFi 2.0 audio playback, 13MP Dual lens camera, 3140 mAh battery with Qualcomm quick charge and 5.5\" FHD display. 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700) - Compatible with all US GSM Carriers and world wide. Will NOT Work with Verizon, Sprint, and Boost. Will only get LTE with AT&T , T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, and their MVNO's.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Photos are very crisp and I like the bokeh and imaging features so far.
- Works perfectly on the Cricket network.
- Fully-charged it has lasted a full day with normal use; when I plugged it in last night it had ~50% charge remaining. Fast charging is on par with the rapid charging I'm accustomed to (though I didn't time it...).
Feedback on other reviews I read before purchasing:
- Speaker volume was noted as weak by some but this has not been an issue for me, although I primarily use bluetooth headphones or speakers in lieu of using the phone speakers.
- Crumbs getting in the texture on the back? I can't fathom how that would happen as the texture is mostly smooth.
- I have no issues with a 15 minute timeout on Strava workouts or Spotify; I did adjust power settings to turn off any power saving settings for these apps; not sure if that helped but I'm not having issues regardless.
Things to know:
- The charger is a USB-C, not the micro USB that had been standard on Android, Kindle, etc. I missed this when I purchased it so will be picking up a couple of type C cords here on Amazon for the car and office.
- You may need to get the case from ZTE (available for purchase from Amazon) as I couldn't find many after-market cases.
- I didn't like the default keyboard at all as getting to special characters was a pain but it was easy to change keyboards.
I have had the ZTE a couple of weeks now, and am loving it. Even using it as a hotspot for my computer and tablet I easily get more than a day on the battery- and re-charging only takes 1 to 1 1/2 hours. This is a replacement for my Samsung Galaxy J5, and it is far superior in almost every way. The processor is very snappy and the 32 GB phone storage is plenty for my needs. I have downloaded most of the apps I need and still have nearly 16 GB free. The camera is also fantastic compared to what I have had previously. Some have complained of poor low light performance, but I am more than pleased with the pictures I am getting even in low light. I have played around with the bokeh effect with good results, but haven't tried the other dual camera effects yet.
It took me a while to figure out the finger print reader- as I had never set one up before- but it works great now. All in all, balancing price and features this phone is an excellent deal. As long the operating system continues to support the apps I use for the next couple of years, I will be a very happy camper.
Here are some of the things I like about it:
- Good call quality (guess this will vary depending on which network you're going through)
- Sleek look
- Good functionality & storage
- Great battery life
- Fast charging
- Solid camera/video
- Good sound quality (although I feel it can be a tad bit louder)
- Durable (I happened to drop it and sit on it a couple times but screen didn't break and the world didn't end:)
I recently took this phone all the way on a trip from the U.S. to Colombia and it worked well and was very reliable. Activation of SIM card in Colombia was a breeze, just bought a SIM and switched the other one out (yes, you can't use both SIMS at the same time, you will have to switch one out while you're using another - at least it was in this case for me and several other cases you'll probably experience that) - but it was no biggie for me. After I got back to the U.S. I just popped my U.S. sim card back in and it was a smooth transition.
Compared to may other cell phones that easily double, triple or quadruple in cost, the ZTE Blade V8 is one heckuva value, recommended!
Top reviews from other countries
The quality of the microphone is above average. It gives crystal clear sound.
The downside of that phone are the looks. It doesn't look good. The metal frame with the rubber and the big black surrounding of the screen looks terrible compared to other phones.
The display is okay. LCD IPS screen gives a sharp picture, however some phones in this price range come with an AMOLED screen (for example the ZTE Axon 7 Mini) which gives a much better experience.
Despite its DD speakers it just gives and average sound. I was a bit disappointed, because the ZTE Axon 7 has one of the best speakers on the market. The V8 Pro lacks behind.
The camera gives good images. It comes with a variety of settings and it is fun to play around and try out.
Considering the price you get a good all-round phone that satisfies all your basic needs. One huge plus is that comes without pre-installed software like Facebook, Instagram or other third party apps. You get a pure Android phone without bad software. For 155+TX it is a bargain you should not miss.
It really is a shame - battery life is great and the camera is amazing. I even researched rooting and installing a third party OS but the bootloader is locked. Sorry ZTE, maybe next time!
This phone is amazing look and feels great in your hands, the sound is crystal clear when talking, picture and video are great, this phone takes a long time to boot up, will say at least minutes or more, first time I re-booted the phone thought it was broken even after a recent update it still doing it