Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ZTE VZW-Z839PP Blade Vantage 5 16GB 1.1GHz 2GB Prepaid LTE Verizon Smartphone, Black, Carrier Locked to Verizon Prepaid
|You Save:||$14.99 (30%)|
|Item Weight||5.3 Ounces|
About this item
- Carrier locked to Verizon Prepaid. Will not work on postpaid Verizon accounts that use contracts. Contact seller before purchase if you are unsure what type of Verizon acocunt you have
- Verizon's first-ever LTE-only Prepaid smartphone, the ZTE Blade Vantage includes a vivid 5-inch screen perfect for browsing the internet and watching your favorite videos. Capture life-like photos on the 8 MP rear-facing camera.
- This device operates on 4G LTE networks only
- Capture your memories in vivid, true-to-life detail. Snap and share brag-worthy photos using the Blade Vantage’s 8 MP rear camera. 5.74 in x 2.9 in
- 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Removable Battery. MSM8909 Quad core, 1.1GHz for each core. Frequencies: LTE B13/B4/B2/B5, Cat4
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
ZTE VZW-Z839PP Blade Vantage 5 16GB 1.1GHz 2GB Prepaid LTE Verizon Smartphone, Black . Carrier locked to Verizon Prepaid. Will not work on postpaid Verizon accounts that use contracts. Contact seller before purchase if you are unsure what type of Verizon acocunt you have
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once I got the package open, it contained the charger, a charging cord, the phone, battery, sim card, and all the booklets. When I turned the phone on for the first time, the battery was at 85%, which was amazing and since my purchase I have put this phone to use. I did get a SD card for it and I was unsure if it would work with a post-pay plan, but according to Verizon, it will work with prepaid or post-paid plans. Which is another plus.
I have dropped this phone a few times already and still no issues. The camera works for everything that I need it for, which are basically a bunch of gym selfies and pictures of my food and the occasional video chat with my family. The battery holds a great charge and I have tons of apps installed and it is not slow, and it works really quickly.
The only issue that I had was the series of system updates that took about 2 hours to complete but other than that, no complaints what-so-ever. The screen is large enough for Netflix and gaming. The colors are great. Plus according to the paper work with the phone it has a warranty on it.
I also received this phone so much quicker than I expected. I ordered on June 15 and had it in my mail on June 17. If I ever need to get another phone, I am going with another one of these and for the price, it is totally worth it!
Calls sound great on it.
Works well enough to navigate without too many issues
Has enough power to run some basic apps and games
Sometimes the screen can make it tough to navigate (touch screen isnt 100% responsive)
* Phone screen is very low quality with a high degree of parallax.
* Call quality is high
* Internet functionality is great
* Plastic case is soft won't hold up to abuse
* Camera quality is low but as stated
On the whole it's still a functional product that's hundreds of dollars less than competitors.