- SAVE EXTRA 15% NOW 💰💰💰 Buy 1 ZURA Stainless Steel Water Bottle and Get Any ZURA Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat For 15% OFF. Add BOTH to cart. Enter code 5LTSD5PW at checkout. Offered by Dope Vitamins. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
ZURA The Eco-Friendly Combo Yoga Mat, No-Slip Grip with Microfiber - Extra Long - 3.5 mm Thick - 100% Natural and Non-Toxic, Machine Washable
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ECO FRIENDLY COMBO YOGA MAT. Purple, natural rubber & suede sweat activated top, machine washable
- FREE TRAVEL-FRIENDLY CARRY STRAP. hot yoga mat comes with a convenient shoulder carry strap
- LUXURIOUS, CUSHIONED, 71” x 26” - Stripes, lines, perfect for yoga, Bikram, Pilates, fitness
- PLANT A TREE WITH EVERY PURCHASE. Phthalate-free, durable yoga mat that gives back to the planet!
- 100% MONEY BACK, SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Simply return your absorbent yoga mat for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Includes Travel Strap
Your yoga mat should be a seamless part of your lifestyle, and that's why we included a travel strap so when you're done, you can simply roll it up, slip it through the strap loops and be on your way. The strap can also be integrated in your practice: use it to enhance seated spinal twists, increase mobility and flexibility in restorative poses and stretches.
21 Limited Edition Artisanal Designs
Our mats and accessories are designed to mimic nature’s bounty, with colors taken from all around you: sunset pastels, crisp and clean lines, textured surfaces and naturally formed shapes to tell a story that’s as unique as you are.
Ideal for All Types of Yoga
The absorbent surface is built for hot and power yoga, but the ZURA mats are made for all types of yoga. The added cushion is luxurious to the touch and lets you sweep effortlessly across the surface for all types of yoga such as cool vinyasa, yin, restorative, ashtanga, hatha, yogalates and more.
Non-Toxic and All-Natural
We know better than to think looks are everything. The materials that make up much of the yoga gear on the market contains toxic chemicals and dyes that are harmful to mother Earth.
Our mats are all natural, made with vegan recycled materials, water-based inks and free of harmful toxins like silicon and phthalates. It's also scent free and built to last -- this mat is your new sanctuary, a welcoming canvas for expression
|ZURA Combo Yoga Mat, No-Slip Grip with Microfiber||ZURA Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle (32 OZ/1 Liter) - Black||ZURA Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle (32 OZ/1 Liter) - Purple||ZURA Pro Grade Yoga Wheel||ZURA Premium Yoga Strap with Adjustable Stainless Steel Rings|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. SUPPORT - as a yogi, this is the first thing I look for my mat. The thickness of this mat is quintessential and comfortable to my liking! I have never had a mat as comfortable as this one. I highly recommend this mat if support is your priority when it comes to choosing a yoga mat.
2. Maintenance and Design - I like doing yoga in style so I definitely look for a beautiful yoga mat prints. I fell inlove with the color of this mat! Also, it has smooth surface that makes it easy enough to clean and maintain its color
3. GRIP - I can say this yoga is in between smooth surface with the right amount of texture to help you grip. This mat is firmly stuck in place (also lays flat) in every pose I do.
Overall, I beyond satisfied with this yoga mat's design and functionality. I am also impress with the fact that this yoga is eco-friendly 🤗
CONS: I mainly do hot yoga and warm vinyasa. However, the mat is too slippery.
Hard to clean, and easily gets dirty.
Not as thick as advertised (I tried working out or do yoga on a ceramic floor but I could feel the hardness of my floor, which left my knees with pain). So, I decided to put the mat over a rug to feel a better padding.
PROS: bright colors
Nice for stretching workout
Great for kids if they don’t do an intensive work out