iPhone 6S Battery Case, iPhone 6 Battery Case, ZVOLTZ Wireless External Protective iPhone 6s Charging Case (4.7 Inches)[ Black/Black] 1-Yr Warranty] - 3100mAh Portable Charge[MFI Apple Certified]
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (57%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The powerful 3100mAh built-in lithium polymer battery can effectively provide 100% additional battery life to your iPhone 6/6S (4.7 inch) [Does not work for iPhone 6/6S Plus]
- Provides additional protection for the iPhone 6/6S against daily wear and tear, scratches and scrapes.
- Featuring sync-through technology, you never need to remove the battery case to sync or charge your phone.
- The ZVOLT ZT6 iPhone 6/6S battery case also has the following functions built-in: LED battery level indicator, charge & sync through the case, and conveniently placed cutouts for all buttons and ports.
- Works with iOS8 and all future updates; 1 Year WARRANTY by ZVOLTZ
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item iPhone 6S Battery Case, iPhone 6 Battery Case, ZVOLTZ Wireless External Protective iPhone 6s Charging Case (4.7 Inches)[ Black/Black] 1-Yr Warranty] - 3100mAh Portable Charge[MFI Apple Certified]
mophie juice pack reserve - Lightweight and Compact Mobile Protective Battery Case for iPhone 6/6s - Black
iPhone 7 Plus Battery Case , ZVOLTZ iPhone Charger For Apple iPhone 7 Plus [APPLE MFI Certified] Protective 4000mAh Battery Pack Juice Power Case/iPhone 7 Plus Charging Case - [Black/Grey]
Lenmar iPhone 6s Battery Case - iPhone 6 Battery Case, Portable Charger Case, iPhone Charger Case 3000mAh [MFI] Charging Case, BLACK
iPhone 6S / iPhone 6 Battery Case, Alpatronix BX140 (4.7-inch) 3100mAh Protective Portable Rechargeable Charging Case for iPhone 6S 6 Juice Bank Power Pack [MFi Certified, iOS 10+ Support] - Gold
ImpactStrong iPhone 6 Waterproof Case [FingerPrint ID Compatible] Slim Full Body Protection for Apple iPhone 6 / 6s (4.7") - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ZvoltzDirect||Amazon.com||ZvoltzDirect||Besser Products Inc||Alpatronix||IMPACT STRONG® USA|
|Color||Black / Black||Black||Black/Grey||Black||Gold||Black|
|Compatible Phone Models||apple iphone 6, iphone 6, iphone 6 battery, iphone 6 case, iphone 6 car charger||iphone 6/6s||iphone 7 plus, apple iphone 7 plus battery case, apple iphone 7 plus, iphone 7 plus battery case, iphone 7 plus case, iphone 7 plus battery case, iphone 7 plus battery case, iphone 7 plus battery case, iphone 7 plus, iphone 5 5s, iphone 5, apple 5s case, 5s case, iphone 7 plus battery case, iphone 7 plus battery case, iphone 7 plus case, apple 7 plus case, apple iphone 7 plus||iphone||Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone6||Apple iPhone 6 & Apple iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6s|
ZVOLTZ ZT6 Ultra Slim MFI Apple Certified External Power Source for your Apple iPhone 6/6S (4.7 inches). (Does not work for iPhone 6/6S Plus)
Ultra Power, added protection
The ZVOLTZ ZT6 provides your iPhone 6/6S with premium power so that your mobile experience can last longer than ever before. Enjoy doubling your talk, text, and browsing times. Additionally, the battery case provides additional protection against daily wear and tear as well as protection from scratches and scrapes.
Maximize Your Mobile Experience
The ZT6 has fully functional set of features including LED power level indicators so you can check power remaining at any time, and pass through syncing so that you don't need to remove the battery to sync with iTunes.
1 x iPhone 6/6S 3100mAh Battery Case
1 x Micro USB Charging cable
1 x Audio Jack Extension
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
- the case is one of the thinnest battery cases I have used (and I have used quite a few). Sure it makes the iPhone fatter and a tiny bit longer and heavier but it is not nearly as bulky as all the other ones. Big plus!
- the case fits very tightly around the iPhone and won't come apart easily. The iPhone slides into the back end and then a bumper style fits over the top of the iPhone and clicks into place. This is a case that is not that easy to take off once it is on. So best if you plan on using the case all the time. (Or you can see this as a CON: case hard to remove, your choice).
- case is charged with a normal micro USB cable (one is included but you can use any good quality cable). So no need for expensive Apple certified cables to charge. (Or you can see this as a CON with having to use yet another cable, up to you).
- the case will only turn on or off after holding down the button for a few seconds. Great! Previous cases would turn the case on and of with just a simple push of the button. That meant that if you kept the phone in your pocket it would keep going on and off all the time. Very annoying and it usually meant that either the case was empty when you needed it (because it turned on by mistake) or wouldn't have charged the phone because it got turned off by mistake. The button is flat and doesn't stick out.
- when charging the case the lights blink. They stop blinking and become solid (but stay on) once the case is fully charged. Quite annoying in a dark bedroom.
- The case is neither too slippery nor too rubbery. It will slide into your pocket easily but not out of your hand while holding it. Good job.
- capacity wise: It is best to charge your iPhone when the battery is between 20-80%. Below 20% and above 80% it requires a lot of extra power which is not a good use of the case. So when you get the 20% battery warning on your phone: turn on the case and set an alarm for 60 minutes on your phone. Then when the alarm goes off, shut down the case and your battery will be at about 75% level. Doing it that way I was able to use a fully charged case to charge my iPhone twice from 20-75% and a third time from 20-40% before the case was empty. So this way I got (75-20)*2+(40-20)=130% charge into my iPhone.
This case comes with a screen protector which I didn't try, a charging cable and a headphone extender because most headphones jacks won't fit the small hole left in the case so you can plug the headphones into the iPhone. I really dislike using an extender. I keep misplacing it. On the next model please make the hole just a little bigger so most plugs will fit! That and the blinking lights keep this from getting 5 stars.
1) Arrived packaged well. The charging case arrived fully charged and ready to go.
2) The packaging clearly labels all the parts. The packaging contained a small manual, Micro USB Charging Cable, Headphone Extender, Screen Protector and Case (Battery Pack ”Back of Case” and Bumper “Side Trim”).
3) You can sync / backup to your computer while the case is on the phone.
4) The case was fairly easy to put on, the phone slides into the main part of the case onto a lightning connector on the housing containing the battery, and then the “bumper” or side trim of the case is pushed down around the phone. One problem is that you need to tilt the trim starting at the top of the phone and push down and into place on an angle. You should then push down around all sides of the rim to ensure that the phone is securely in place. In order to remove the case you need to pry apart the rim from the main part of the case, starting at the bottom. There is a little lip. Remove the rim in the exact same way that you put it on, do not try to pull the entire rim straight up, remove it at an angle then slide the phone out of the main part of the case and away from the lightning connector. It helps to use a butter knife to gently pry apart the case.
5) The case protects the phone very well and has been in and out of my pocket and dropped one time with no issues.
6) The case diverts the bottom speakers on the phone to the front of the case. I did not notice any difference in overall sound quality and actually preferred the front facing speaker arrangement which made the sound appear louder and clearer.
7) The length of the Micro USB Cord was very small compared to the Lighting Cord from Apple. This is a negative for me since it is not long enough to sit on the kitchen table while plugged into the wall outlet. The cord Apple provides is approximate 36 inches. This is important since you must use the Micro USB Cord that comes with the case to charge or sync the phone, otherwise you will need to take the phone out of its case. This was one of the only downsides I saw. Unfortunately you need to keep the phone very close to the Apple charger due to this. I have not tried purchasing a longer Micro USB to Full Sized USB Cable so I am unsure how that might work. The unit does not come with a wall charger which would have been a nice addition. There is also no way to purchase a spare cable for let us say use in the car on the manufacturers’ website, so don’t forget the cable or you will need to take the phone out of the case and use your Apple lightning cable.
8) This is one of the few cases that will both charge and sync your phone without the need to remove the phone from the case for direct syncing with iTunes.
9) My Case came in Matt Black with Orange Trim, which I do not recommend since it appears to get dirty and is harder to clean than a smoother surface Gloss type case which the company also sells.
10) The unit charges fairly fast, within three hours. You should note that it will charge the phone first before charging itself. So make sure that your case is fully charged before leaving the house. There is a button on the back with 4 lights denoting the charge which is very simple and easy to use and understand. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds and the phone starts to charge off the battery pack or if your phone is fully charged you will get a notification on the phone screen saying so. You can charge the phone and case on its own if you are in a hurry. However you will need to remove the phone from the case.
11) I get a full charge from the case so it extends my battery life by 100%. I ran my phone all the way down to test this.
12) The unit comes with a Headphone Jack Extender which is a little long and does not fit in your pocket comfortably – I found that simply pushing my headset all the way into the hole in the case worked. I can pull it out fairly easily, but not sure what that does to my headset jack. But that was my workaround. If you keep the Extender plugged into the case it will mute your phone since it thinks you are using a headset – which is another downside to this product. That also means you may lose your extender. Again, no replacement offered on Manufacturers’ website.
13) The unit comes with button covers which keep the buttons clean and within easy reach for access.
14) The unit does add a little bulk to the rather slim design of the phone – but that is the trade off to have some additional back up battery life.
In summary I would recommend this case, it is a good and durable product and does what the manufacturer states