- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
ZVOX 430HSD High-Performance Single-Cabinet Surround Sound System with Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
- Because it’s all in one slim cabinet, the 430 is visually a perfect match for flat-panel TVs.
- Requires only one connecting cord.
- PhaseCue virtual surround system to give you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music.
- Wall-mountable with use of optional wall bracket
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 30.4 x 5.7 in||36 x 16.5 x 3.5 in||14.5 x 30 x 3.5 in||42 x 16.5 x 3.5 in||3.43 x 34.45 x 2.56 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs||26 lbs||19 lbs||32 lbs||3.97 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Soundbar||Soundbars||Surround||Wireless, Subwoofers, Soundbar||Wireless, Wall Mount, Soundbar|
In a world filled with flashy plastic sound bars, the ZVOX 430HSD system stands out. Handcrafted from wood (MDF), with hand-lacquered end-panels, the 430HSD’s compact design encloses three high-performance speakers, a powerful amplifier and a powered subwoofer. Like all ZVOX systems, the 430HSD delivers realistic, lifelike sound. Movies come alive. Music sounds like music - rich and alive. Inside its slim cabinet (30.4”w x 5.7" h x 5”d) are three 3.25” main speakers, a 4” subwoofer with a flared port, an amplifier and our acclaimed PhaseCue virtual surround sound system. There are no external speakers, external subwoofer or speaker wires. Just connect one cord to your TV and you’ve created a great-sounding, easy-to-use home theater system. Sound & Vision magazine calls ZVOX systems "remarkably ingenious." Home Entertainmentmagazine calls ZVOX home theaters "shockingly good."
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However.....man this dude is big. I have an older Sony 46" LCD TV and it sticks out from the wall a bit. This TV is not one of your svelte beauties hanging on the well this sucker shouts here I am.
The Zvox makes the TV look small, I was thinking of hanging it under or over the TV...no way...it's just to clunky/boxy whatever you wana call it.
The Zvox has a setting that allows it to do a surround sound kind of gig but I can't use it for me it's about the dialogue and it reproduces that flawlessly.
I have old damaged ears and Zvox is a blessing.
Most recent customer reviews
- Great rich sound - crisp accurate mids/highs and great relatively...Read more