- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Sound Bar TV Speaker With Hearing Aid Technology - 30-Day Home Trial
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Uses built-in hearing aid technology for super-clear voices, even at low volumes.
- Compact aluminum cabinet delivers room-filling home theater sound.
- Setup is super-simple. One connecting cord…and a one-page manual.
- Use ZVOX remote…or your current TV/Cable remote.
- Patented AccuVoice technology delivers state-of-the-art voice clarity.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Can't hear dialogue on TV? ZVOX can fix that! The AccuVoice AV200 uses hearing aid technology to make voices crystal-clear, even at low volumes. ZVOX's proprietary technology literally lifts voices out of the sound track - and then modifies the voices to make them understandable. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs.
Exclusive Technology Makes Voices Clear.
The AccuVoice AV200 Speaker uses patent-pending technology to make voices clear and easy to understand when you watch a program, movie or sporting event on TV. The speaker uses a high-speed computer processor and advanced algorithms to separate voices from the rest of the soundtrack. It then manipulates those voices to make them clear and understandable. The results are remarkable.
Easy to Install. One-Page Owner's Manual.
The AV200 is so small (17" wide) you can put it just about anywhere. And it works well above or below your TV, or to the left or right. Hookup is simple – just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug it in the wall, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high quality sound and clear voices on every program. It's so easy to use it has a one-page owner's manual.
Taming Loud Commercials.
If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - you'll love our Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
AccuVoice AV200 Benefits.
- Great Sound. The AV200 is a great sounding little speaker. Music, movies and TV shows will come to life in your room. This is a true high fidelity loudspeaker.
- Many Placement Options. You can place the AV200 in front of your TV, or on a shelf anywhere near your TV. Or you can wall-mount it using the hanger slots built into the back of the speaker.
- PhaseCue Virtual Surround Sound. ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
- Will Work With Most Remote Controls. It’s easy to program the speaker so that it responds to power, volume and mute commands from your current IR (infrared) remote control.
- Disappearing Display. The speaker features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
- Aluminum Cabinet. AccuVoice Speakers use strong, acoustically correct aluminum cabinets. Thin aluminum cabinet walls allow for maximum internal volume without sacrificing acoustic quality.
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Limited Parts & Labor
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The voice clarifying technology works great when the speaker actually works. Unfortunately, the speakers seem to be defective and don't work for very long before they become static machines. I am returning my second speaker to Amazon today for a full refund.
It shut itself off and will not power back on.
Here is the part of this story that ticks me off.
While this product is overall rated at 4.5 stars take a look at the 1 star reviews.
The manufacturer always responds to one star reviews to try to make the company look like they care but that is obviously a joke .
In these replies to the 1 star reviews the rep from ZVOX states that there is a known issue with defective units like mine that were produced in a known time period.
Here is a tip for you ZVOX,RECALL THE KNOWN DEFECTIVE UNITS .
I bought this unit for my 87 year old mother.
Thank you ZVOX for ruining a elderly ladies day.
I returned the defective product.
The package arrived at the ZVOX facility 6 days ago according to the tracking number.
ZVOX still has not acknowledged that they recieved the defective speaker..
Looks like I will have to file a Amazon A_Z claim.
Thanks again ZVOX.
I saw an ad for the AccuVoice in the WSJ and decided to try it, since its entire function is to enhance dialog. I am quite pleased with the improvement and set-up was easy. Plus, the modest size is ideal for our TV setting, making it rather unobstrusive.
I'm glad I finally acted, and can recommend this unit to anyone with impaired hearing.