Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four-Star 6" Meat Cleaver" and save 50% off the $150.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four-Star 6" Meat Cleaver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-Inch high-carbon stainless-steel
- Blade ice-hardened for superior strength
- Sturdy, black molded polypropylene handle
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Lifetime guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four-Star 6" Meat Cleaver
|Price||$119.95||$37.95||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$129.95||$51.20||$10.67|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Healthy Home and Kitchen||Lucky_13_Trading||Amazon.com||Richmond Hill Home Center USA.||Express Health||Amazon.com|
|Blade Material Type||High Carbon Stainless Steel||Stainless steel||stainless_steel||Carbon||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Material Type||High Carbon Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||Polymer Handle||High Carbon Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel|
A cleaver is a large%2C rectangular knife that is used in cutting meat%2E The blade is very heavy%2C enabling the knife to cut through bone and joints with shear force%2E Many cleavers have a hole in the end to allow them to be hung up easily%2E
Part of the popular Four Star series, the hand-honed blade on this cleaver is made with Henckels' Sintermetal Component Technology (SCT), which allows three different grades of steel to be combined to form a single piece, fusing together the blade, bolster, and tang. What does this mean in layman's terms? A strong, high-quality knife that will last a lifetime--in a size that's great for numerous kitchen tasks.
Founded in 1731, the J.A. Henckels company is not only one of the world's oldest cutlery manufacturers, it's also one of the most well respected, creating best-selling knives guaranteed to last a lifetime. --Kim Harwell
From the Manufacturer
|First introduced in 1976, the Four Star® Series is one of the world's most popular knife lines. Four Star® knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. The result was a fully forged knife with a unique molded handle. The Four Star® line contains knives for all tasks, and includes the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, chefs, granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Four Star® knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets.|
A Higher Standard in Knife Construction
Four Star® knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Four Star® knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Four Star® knives use J.A. Henckels Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
It's All in The Grip:
|The Four Star® series features high impact polypropylene handles that are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. These comfortable handles are break-proof, sanitary, and colorfast. In addition, the super bolster provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.|
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides a proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Non-staining, non-rusting.
- Hand, precision honed blade: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Bonded polypropylene handles: Comfortable molded handles and food safe
- Dishwasher safe: Easy care (Although hand-washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top customer reviews
I just wanted to set the record straight, and let prospective buyers know that there are real differences between the 4 and 5 star cleavers. Some people might need a larger one, but I have never met anyone who would give up a 6" cleaver for a 5" model. It's a cleaver, not a slicer. Even if you are just preparing wings for the fryer, you will appreciate the difference.