Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four-Star Four-Inch Paring ..." and save 33% off the $65.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four-Star Four-Inch Paring Knife
|Price:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-inch blade, great for peeling, cutting, and shaping vegetables, preparing meats
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade ice-hardened for superior strength
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Four-Star Four-Inch Paring Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||eKitchenWorld||MMP Living||Healthy Home and Kitchen||NYDealz||Amazon.com||Dalstrong Inc.|
|Blade Material Type||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||Stainless steel||Japanese superVG10,66-layers SUS410 nitro-cooled|
|Color||Black/Stainless||Black/Stainless||Multicolor||Steel||Black||Black G10 handle, nitrogen cooled VG10 damascus 66-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Dalstrong support.|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 12.8 x 1.5 in||2.8 x 12.8 x 1.5 in||0.5 x 8 x 0.5 in||3 x 13 x 1 in||0.62 x 7.62 x 0.75 in||0.7 x 10.2 x 2.6 in|
Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centre tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
- Material: High Carbon No Stain Steel
- Made in Germany
Care Instructions: Hand Wash recommended
The 4-inch fine-edged blade on this knife features slightly curved surfaces on both the back and the cutting edge, terminating in a sharp point. The pronounced tip makes this a great choice for peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables and preparing meats. The blade is strong and firm; this is one of the most versatile knives around and a must for the kitchen of any would-be chef.
Part of the popular Four Star series, this hand-honed blade is made with Henckels' Sintermetal Component Technology (SCT), which allows three different grades of steel to be combined to form a single piece, fusing together the blade, bolster, and tang. What does this mean in layman's terms? It means a strong, high-quality knife that will last a lifetime.
Founded in 1731, the J.A. Henckels company is not only one of the world's oldest cutlery manufacturers, it's also one of the most well respected, creating best-selling knives guaranteed to last a lifetime. --Kim Harwell
From the Manufacturer
|First introduced in 1976, the Four Star® Series is one of the world's most popular knife lines. Four Star® knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. The result was a fully forged knife with a unique molded handle. The Four Star® line contains knives for all tasks, and includes the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, chefs, granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Four Star® knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets.|
A Higher Standard in Knife Construction
Four Star® knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Four Star® knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Four Star® knives use J.A. Henckels Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
It's All in The Grip:
|The Four Star® series features high impact polypropylene handles that are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. These comfortable handles are break-proof, sanitary, and colorfast. In addition, the super bolster provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.|
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece, precision forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides a proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Non-staining, non-rusting.
- Hand, precision honed blade: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Bonded polypropylene handles: Comfortable molded handles and food safe
- Dishwasher safe: Easy care (Although hand-washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top Customer Reviews
There is an even fancier version available. But so far as I can tell, all it adds is a metal rear cap that adds no obvious value I can see. Save your money and get these instead.
Shouldn't the seller indicate when the merchandise is a factory second?