ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 3-Inch Paring Knife
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cuts, peels, and cleans small fruits and vegetables
- 3-inch forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade
- Black synthetic, three-rivet full-tang handle
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 3-Inch Paring Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||etailz||Healthy Home and Kitchen||MMP Living||MMP Living||DaSalla's||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse|
|Blade Material Type||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Item Dimensions||0.75 x 6 x 0.5 in||0.5 x 8 x 0.5 in||2.8 x 12.8 x 1.5 in||2.8 x 12.8 x 1.5 in||1 x 3.5 x 15 in||3 x 16 x 2 in|
31020-083 For cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables. The paring knife is a very efficient extension of thumb and finger thus giving good leverage. Features: -SIGMAFORGE One Piece Construction. -Laser controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer because it has a more consistent blade angle. -Black polypropylene handle. -Friodur Ice Hardened has Maximum no stain properties and more blade strength. -Full horizontal tang without rivets design for balance. -Handwash recommended.
Classically shaped (center-tip style, with curved back and edge), this little knife comes in handy at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In the afternoons, when no one is looking, it'll slice open a package. Classic three-rivet handles distinguish Pro S from Henckels's other quality lines, TwinStar, Five Star, and Four Star. While this paring knife is dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended.--Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
|The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet styling--its a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, steak, chefs, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A. Henckelss Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Ergonomic Handle for Easier Use
|J.A. Henckelss Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet handle design that wont wear against the hand and helps to provide control when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds balance for safer and more professional cutting.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full visible tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Top Customer Reviews
I like a knife that will not bend under normal use, and holds a edge
I touch up the edge before use this one came out of the box sharp enough to use and stays sharp all day I use this knife anytime |I need a small sharp knife