ZYTJ Silicone soap molds kit kit-42 oz Flexible Rectangular Loaf Comes with Wood Box,Stainless Steel Wavy & Straight Scraper for CP and MP Making Supplies
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- ✸MUST-HAVE SOAP MAKING ACCESSORY: A great tool for beginners and Works well for both CP and MP soaps.This is an absolutely fantastic soap mold . The silicone is extremely flexible making it easy to take out the soap without it being 100% hardened (that way it's easy to cut). It can be used on Hot Process, Cold Process and melt and pour batches.Great for small-batch soaps.
- ✸SAFTY : Made of High Quality Silicone. NO harmful chemicals. They are safe to use and built to last. Silicone soap molds temperature safe from -40℉ to +446℉ (-40℃ to +230℃);The silicone insert is robust and thick which fits perfectly into the wooden frame. Soap can be removed from the mold very easily.. Much better than fooling around lining a mold with freezer paper
- ✸PERFECT SIZE and LARGE CAPACITY :The box is a large capacity and very deep. It is a great mold. 42 ounces and makes about eight 2 1/4 cut bars. You only really need to fill half-way to get larger bars for slicing. Clean up is a breeze and the wood box allows the bar to keep its shape and cool down slower for a smoother appearance.
- ✸GREAT COMPLETE TOOL KIT for beginner :This silicon mold kit is the only way to go which include the silicone mold (L x W x H):10"x3"x2.7",wood box (L x W x H):11"x3.5"x3.2", Cutter (L x W ) 6" x 4.4",Wavy Cutter(L x W ) 7.3" x 4.8". High Quality Stainless Steel so you won't have to worry about bending or rusting.
- ✸LIFETIME Warranty - Satisfaction guaranteed, We stand behind our products and want to ensure that you love them just as much as we do.Amazing Customer Service. If you ever have any issues or problems with them, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you. You have nothing to worry about and you'll be glad you got these.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Professional Grade To Get It Done
Soap making molds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. It’s crucial to consider what kind of mold you’ll be using when designing a soapy project. The mold will determine how big your batch needs to be, and may influence ingredients and cure time. One of the most popular soap mold options is a silicone mold. ZYTJ silicone mold are easy to clean with no lining necessary and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Other mold options include recycled containers, plastic and wood molds. Each have benefits that may affect your soaping experience. Our Silicone Soap Molds design for Small-Batch Soaps ,Both CP and MP Soaps – All you need is your imagination to start creating a variety of projects.
Advantages of ZYTJ Silicone Soap Molds Kits
1.Pefect Size and Large Capacity.
Soap making molds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. It’s crucial to consider what kind of mold you’ll be using when designing a soapy project. The mold will determine how big your batch needs to be, and may influence ingredients and cure time. It is a great mold. 42 ounces and makes about eight 2 1/4 cut bars. Clean up is a breeze and the wood box allows the bar to keep its shape and cool down slower for a smoother appearance.
2.Flexible material ,easy unmolding and easy to clean.
Silicone molds are extremely popular due to their ease of use. Sturdy yet flexible, silicone molds make unmolding both cold process and melt and pour soap easy. The key is to break the airlock by gently pulling away the sides of the mold from the soap. If you experience any resistance when removing cold process soap, stop and give it a few more days in the mold. It’s not worth it to tear the sides or bottom of your project!
Complete Set for soap mold
3.Easy to care.
In addition to easy unmolding, silicone molds are easy to care for. After removing your soap from the mold, hand wash the silicone mold with hot water and dish soap. Allow to dry and the mold is ready to use.
4.Complete Set for soap mold.
ZYTJ Silicone Soap Molds Kits can customize the Handmade soap any way you like with colors, fragrance and the skin-loving oils and butters. and the cutter and The Wavy & Scraper can easy to cut your handmade soap. The great thing about using this kind of mold kit for your handmade soap is that you can customize it to feel exactly how you like it. DIY You Own Style.
What you can get After use this mold kits
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used this a couple of times and my biggest gripes are with getting the giant block of soap out of it for cutting. It is not easy to remove the silicone from the solidified soap. It is much easier if you separate it from the sides but still sometimes hard to get the bottom to come off. I end up basically inverting the silicone and pushing the whole thing out. My concern with this is that it stresses the corners of the mold and they'll eventually fail. I found that it generally keeps the shape, but I've had the long sides bend inward slightly. It's worth noting that I'm new to this and it could just be user error.
The bars that this makes are on the smaller side (lengthwise), where I personally would like a slightly larger bar. Not a big deal though. Using two pounds of melt and pour does not completely fill it up either, and I haven't tried it with it filled to the brim.
Overall, it does its job alright, it's absolutely functional, and hey, I've got soap so all in all not bad. Just things to be aware of.
If I keep making soap I will probably get a plastic mold that comes apart into separate pieces.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on March 16, 2020