Zacro LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)
- Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read LCD screen; Temperature readings to within 0.1 degree
- Large, easy to read LCD display. Compact design for discrete use
- Temperature range -50 degree Celsius~ + 70 degree Celsius; Operating temperature -10degree Celsius~ +50degree Celsius
- Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Zacro Digital Thermometer features an easy to read digital display with temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius depending on your choice. The thermometer is accurate enough to create readings within 0.1 degree. Looking for a Thermometer for your Fish Tank? Our Digital Thermometer is a good choice for you! Operation:
1. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
2. Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
3. Press and hold the power (pwr) button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
Size: 2" x 1.25"
Batteries: LR44 (Included)
1 x Battery
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Probe
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question when you use it, all the Zacro products include a 24-month warranty, we will try our best to meet your satisfaction.
Top Customer Reviews
These thermometers both show a temperature that is within one degree of the non-digital ones I was using before. I can't say which is the most accurate and don't really care. A degree up or down isn't really too important since I aim for the middle of my fishes's preferred range. Knowing that the temp is within that range and stays constant is what is most important to me and my wet pets.
These are the perfect size to be easily read while not being obtrusive.
The Zacro can be mounted via suction cup to the glass surfaces of your tank and the probe has its own suction cup that can slide up or down the probe's wire so you can suction the probe inside the tank either high or low, whatever your preference. I turn mine on to check the temp periodically and then turn it off to save battery life. The Zacro itself is small and unobtrusive. I have mine mounted on the side and it is supplemented by a traditional aquarium thermometer.
I have been in the aquarium hobby for over 25 years and can say that this small and very inexpensive piece of equipment is essential for keeping the temp where your fish need it to be for their own wellness. So go ahead and get one and you won't be disappointed.
I would recommend turning it off while you are not looking at the screen, for it is only run on batteries.
That being said I have had mine for a few months now and have not had to change the factory batteries at all.
It does come with a plastic cover over the screen and I have not had to take it off yet. (You may see its glare in the last photo.)