Other Sellers on Amazon
Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Silicon Cover, Batteries and Lanyard (Mystic Purple)
($22.95 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- FULL SPO2 VALUE - The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow the pulse oximeter to be used right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and physical damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Quick Overview of the Pulse Oximeter
For Those on the Go:
- SpO2 Range: 0% - 100%.
- SpO2 Resolution: +/- 1%.
- Pulse Rate Range: 30-250 bpm.
- Pulse Rate Resolution: +/- 1 bpm.
Zacurate 500DL Pro Series Pulse Oximeter
Your SpO2 and Pulse Rate at Your Fingertips
The 500DL Pro Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter was born primarily due to customer’s frustration with the CMS 50DL. The CMS 50DL was slow, sensitive to movement, inaccurate under indoor lighting and was able to read SpO2 only up to 99%. Now you can accurately and reliably determine your SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels), Pulse Rate and Pulse Strength. Designed for sports enthusiasts, aviators, trainers, bikers, mountain climbers or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 on the go!
- No Deviation of Oxyhemoglobin value measured in natural lighting indoor condition and that measured in dark room.
- Measurement Performance: Oxyhemoglobin and Pulse value can be shown accurately when pulse-filling rate is 0.2%.
Why Choose the Pro Series 500DL Pulse Oximeter?
Accurate and Reliable
Our Pro Series pulse oximeter accurately determines your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) within +/- 2% deviation.
Constructed with a high quality medical grade silicone finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex free.
SpO2 Levels Reach 100%
Blood Oxygen Saturation Level values now reach up to 100% and SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces the user.
Easy Battery Removal
Our quick snap-off battery cover allows you to place and remove batteries completely hassle-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know the battery is low?
A: Please note that the flashing battery icon that appears each time you turn on the device indicates that the device is checking the power supply. It disappears after 2-3 blinks. If the battery icon remains on the LED display, then it is an indication of low battery level.
|500DL Pro Series Pulse Oximeter||500C Pro Series Pulse Oximeter||Premium Pulse Oximeter||Children Digital Pulse Oximeter|
|SpO2 Levels Reach 100%||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Sound and Alarm Function||-||✓||-||-|
|Accuracy deviation under lab conditions||+/- 2%||+/- 2%||+/- 1%||+/- 2%|
|Recommended Finger Size||Adult||Adult||Adult||Child|
|Recommended Age||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old||>12 Years Old||>2 , <12|
The Zacurate fingertip pulse oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeters designed for pilots or any sport enthusiasts who want to obtain their SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go, The pulse oximeter LED display faces the user so that the user can read it easily. Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results A snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries so that you can use it immediately upon arrival. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the manufacturer website for more info.
Product detailsColor:Mystic Purple
User Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.79 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : 430J-PINK-OZ3
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 15, 2018
- Manufacturer : CMS
- ASIN : B01HSAG8BE
- Best Sellers Rank: #509 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Es super cómodo, bonito y sencillo de utilizar, muy útil y necesario para muchas ocasiones. Viene con una funda rosa incorporado, pilas ( las cuales hay que cambiar de posición como indica en las instrucciones) y un cordel rosa.
En resumen, lo volvería a comprar una y otra vez, dado su precio y su efectividad.
Reviewed in Australia on August 1, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.