Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Book House Cleaning themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on January 13, 2016
Little drain hole on back of mirror assures no mold from filling the mirror back with warm shower water. No fog at all. LED's are much brighter than expected, but too bad they will not turn off anymore. Have to cover the lights with a cloth at night. This thing is going back.
Sure did like it, will be trying a different brand.
on November 22, 2016
This unit is junk! It fogs up more than any other mirror I have ever used, and this is supposed to be an anti fog mirror! Also, the suction cups do not work. Period. It constantly falls into the tub. Junk!
on June 18, 2016
Good product.

A little difficult to affix the mirror to the frame when it is wet, but once you get the hang of it no big deal, and it is fogless, unlike all other shower mirrors I have used in the past.
on November 10, 2015
I bought this for my husband because it was the cheapest one I could find at the time at a warehouse price. My husband seems to be happy with it, it's larger then I thought. It sticks well with suction cups but it is definitely not fogless.
on January 15, 2014
This is the second one I've purchased. I like this since it's pretty much unbreakable and does work as advertised. My only complaint is that the suction cups don't stick for as long or as well as I'd wish.

The good news is that when it does fall off the wall, it doesn't break.

But, as far as enabling you to shave while in the shower, it does that well.
on December 19, 2016
Worthless. Cannot unscrew the cap to insert batteries. Thoughtless design of screws. Piece of junk.
on September 28, 2015
Great except I can't understand why hot water drains out. Would be so much better if water remained until tipped out rather than draining out. Perhaps there is a fault or is I meant to do this?
on August 26, 2013
The mirror worked for the time I had it- 2 weeks- light would not come on without holding the button continuously - this is the second mirror with lights from Zadro that have stopped working right. No more for me. It did stay fogless, but couldn't see well enough to get the shave without the light.
on March 14, 2013
The mirror is cheap...not actually a real mirror...more like a thick foil....it distorts your face. It does not fog and the light is bright.
on July 5, 2015
Not as good as expected. Works, but feels cheap. I will use this but would not recommend this anyone. Shop for better quality!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.