|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester
- Made in US
- Hand Wash
- 16" high
- 12" wide
- The Sculpt has great definition for a dead old man. Great visibility, light weight and comfortable.
- Dead on Arrival, Old Man
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Full over head highly detailed old man mask in regular latex
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IGNBI9K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The latex is not heavy or too thick so it doesn't feel weighty or hot. It has little foam pieces in certain areas to help keep a good form, like on the lips. I can see out of it perfectly! People will definitely need to do a double take once I have the entire costume together. Maybe I can even get a senior discount now?! Lol. They only thing I would bring attention to is that since it is a thinner latex just tale care of it and don't be overly harsh with it. Like, don't pull aggressively on it to pull it on or off. Just take care of it and you'll have some fun turning heads in confusion.
I really like that it has an opening for the mouth so you can drink/eat while wearing it, and the mouth moves a bit when you talk. I used it at a costume party and got so many looks from people thinking it looked extremely real.
The only issue I see are the eyes. Obviously you need to be able to see, so the holes are decently sized for that, but it can also "spoil" the illusion of it being real. With some make-up you should be good to go though.
The fit is great and there is no slit up the back like most masks have, so it holds up from different angles. After playing with it, I've found that by pinching the back of it with a binder clip, you can really make this a form-fitting mask that moves with your mouth for some very eerie, realistic effects.
If your budget permits you to go for a SPFX mask, I would. If it doesn't, this is a good alternative.
Mask fits good and tight on me. I have a large-ish head (not freakish but I have noticeable trouble finding hats that fit). Eye holes were a bit small and took some getting used to and hearing in this mask is very difficult. Still much better than alternatives in the price range.
- Looks pretty realistic
- Easy to put on and take off
- The neck portion goes underneath a shirt for added realism
- Mask is too stiff for mouth to be convincing if you try to talk
- Eye holes are a little big
- Neck is very wide (to allow your head to fit through). I fixed this by using a metal clip to tighten it in back after putting it on...