|Item model number||cnps20x|
|Item Weight||2.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||172 x 140 x 184 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||172 x 140 x 184 inches|
|Date First Available||February 20, 2020|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Zalman CNPS 20x CPU Cooler with 4D Patented Corrugated Fin Design, RGB SYNC for Intel & AMD, 140mm
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Improved cooling performance by increasing the heat dissipation area 15% with the 4D stereoscopic corrugated cooling fin
- 350 individual airflow passages are formed to improve the straightness of the airflow
- Application of RDTH(Reverse Direct Touch Heatpipe), IHD(Interactive Heatpipe transfer Design) for excellent performance with minimum heat resistance
- 140mm Dual-Blade spider fans provide maximum cooling performance with unique RGB effect(ZALMAN Patent), Supports motherboard addressable RGB sync(3-Pin, 5V)
- Compatible with AM3 AM4 and Intel 115X, 2066, 2011 V3, 2011.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Latest Intel & AMD Compatible
Intel Sockets LGA2066/2011-V3/2011/115X CPUs
AMD Sockets AM4/AM3+/AM3 CPUs
4D Stereoscopic Corrugated Cooling Fin Aluminum Heat Sink
Improved cooling performance by increasing the heat dissipation area 15% with the 4D stereoscopic corrugated cooling fin
Application of RDTH(Reverse Direct Touch Heatpipe), IHD(Interactive Heatpipe transfer Design) for excellent performance with minimum heat resistance
Application of RDTH(Reverse Direct Touch Heatpipe) for excellent performance with minimum heat resistance
ZALMAN’s Patented Technology Dual Blade Impeller
The dual-flow structure generated by ZALMAN's patented dual-blade increases the CFM by pulling the wind from the outside to the inside and increases the wind straightness to create a strong cooling performance. In addition, efficient airflow reduces noise.
FDB(Fluid Dynamic Bearing) Fan
FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing), which is higher than sleeve bearing, is a thin oil layer that minimizes friction caused by the rotation of the shaft to minimize noise and heat, providing quietness and 100,000 hours life span.
Performance Optimization by Applying PWM Technology
Senses the system temperature and adjusts the fan speed automatically. In addition, PWM resistor connector is provided for quiet mode.
Variety of PC Case Compatibility Provide Great Install Experience
Supports Motherboard’s Addressable RGB Sync(3-Pin): By connecting to the motherboard, various colors and color synchronization can be realized by software, which gives innovative solution than the existing inconvenience and limited control environment.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I saw this Zalman and it was beating the Noctua D15 even. Which I read that the D14 and D15 "should" be very close to how well they cool with each other.
Anyhow, I got this and man o man am I a happy camper! I idle now, with a PBO, 40-41c. This morning it was 38c. It never gets over 82c full load and Overclocked. regular gaming, oc'd, 60-72c. None overclocked the Zalman stayed around 62c under full load prime95. So I am VERY happy with this cooler and I know you will be too.
The "ONLY" issue, and it is an issue, is its size. As you can see, shes a biggin! I was unable to use the front fan like its supposed to be used because it was hitting my ram which is on an Asus Tuf x570 Plus Wifi motherboard. So I improvised and I zip tied the AMD Stock Wraith Prism fan onto the front of it. I drilled 2 small holes in the prism plastic and zip tied it top and bottom and it worked VERY well. I used the Zalman fan and put it in the top of my case to draw out the heat and it works very well there. Plus the Prism fan does look very good on there and the lighting owns.
I also had Arctic Silver 5 that I could have used, "BUT" I did use the paste that came with this Zalman. Its very near the texture as AS5. It was almost like a clay, BUT It does appear to be working very very well so I would recommend it only because of the temperatures I am getting now.
I have emailed Noctua about this D14 and its performance on this Ryzen 3900x and they said the performance is normal? Even though this Zalman is a newer cooler and design, I would think that the D14 shoud not be completely handled by this Zalman cooler. I still think my pipes in the D14 are empty or something has always been wrong with this Noctua NH-D14. I was skeptical about this cooler because of the similar design. As you can see, the D14, or at least mine, cant handle the 3900x or honestly barely the i7 2600k. With Noctua saying its ok and normal because this Ryzen 3900x can throttle at 95c doesnt mean we want it to. If your not wanting water cooling, like me, then I tell you, this cooler is a beast! It said max height is 165mm, which is what Ive got in my case and it does close just fine but its as close as you can get for sure. Just remember the front fan hit my ram on my board.
Good Luck folks and Happy Cooling!
A+++ and 10********** Cooler!!!!!