|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Zalman T3 Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VGA compatibility up to 300mm, CPU Cooler up to 125mm.
- Up to 4 system fan can be install, included one 80mm rear fan, 3x120mm optional
- 1x3.0 Usb, 1x2.0 Usb, Headphone & Mic
- 1x5.25" external bay, 2x3.5" internal bay, 3x2.5" internal bay
- Motherboard; Micro ATX & Mini ATX / PSU; Standard ATX & ATX 12V
- Front ventilation structure keeps HDD cool and reduces internal heat through the front vent.
- Dimensions; 189x427.5x364mm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Zalman T3 effectively keeps HDD cool and reduces internal heat through the front vent. Up to four fans can be mounted including one back standard-equipped 80mm fan. Efficient layout allows the installation of Micro-ATX/Mini ITX main board and VGA/PSU/ODD, despite of its slim design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cable management was one of the things i saw alot of people knocking on. i personally found the cable management to be awesome! my entire non-modular power supply is routed so that except the last couple inches required to connect the hardware, you cannot see any wires in this case. I used a couple extra zip ties than where provided but they weren't absolutely necessary.
Also i have had no airflow issues in this case, with a graphics card.
I would highly recommend this product!
What i dont like is that, the USB IO's in the front are slightly angled and not parallel to the holes. The 3.0 USB only connects to the USB 3.0 on the motherboard. it would be nice and usable if it also had a 2.0 connection, For motherboards with no 3.0 Socket.
In all, this look nice, and it works really well.