|Brand Name||ANTOP Antenna|
|Item Weight||2.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.24 x 4.72 x 23.46 inches|
|Item model number||ZM-K900M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Outdoor TV Antenna, ANTOP HDTV Flat Panel Amplified HDTV Antenna Big BOY 80 Mile Multi-Directional Reception with 4G LTE Filter and Smartpass Amplified (40ft Coaxial Cable Include)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Buttons||104|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||104|
About this item
- ※【SUPPORT UHF VHF】Strengthen UHF & VHF reception, like NBC, ABC, etc. Assuring you more channel reception and less blind spots, like CBS, Fox, The CW, and PBS, etc.
- ※【SMARTPASS AMPLIFIER】Exclusive ANTOP technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier adjust the balance between short and long range reception. Build in 4G LTE Filter blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- ※【WATERPROOF & ANTI-UV】Get better signal reliability on windy or rainy day and unti-uv coating and provides visual appeal. Fit Home/RV/Attic/Marine Use.
- ※【ONE ANTENNAS FOR MULTIPLE TVS】This AT-400B antenna is strong enough for multi-TVs with ANTOP splitter. Your family can enjoy free local channels in living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and garage at the same time, like news, kids channel, weather forecast, Ball game and educational channel etc. (splitter is not included)
- ※【EASY INSTALLATION】Easy Set-up. Get done in 5 mins! Quick, Simple, and Excellent! Enjoy your free TV shows!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
400B TV ANTENNA
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The feel of the keys is superb.
The performance is A+. The keys are smooth and crisp.
The keyboard looks uber cool and being able to customize the color and/ or backlit keys for different games is brilliant.
This keyboard has a nice weight to it too. I didn't even consider this before the purchase so this was a bonus.
A quick switch for 2 different keys set ups? Toggle between the FPS led configuration and a fully lit keyboard for hammering out emails when life calls.
I give this a 5 out of 5. Zalman killed it on quality and the price point. This keyboard is better than most that are $50 north of this one.
1. It needs to be Mechanical. This ZM-900M uses Kailh Blues and they are amazing, both for typing and for gaming.
2. I was tired of a plain old keyboard, so I wanted a full spectrum RGB keyboard. This thing has some amazing effects and you don't even need to install some 'tricky to use' software to make it happen! They process if fairly intuitive and I was quickly able to set it up the way I wanted it. All I had to do was plug it in and use some of the preset/on-board options.
3. Price. I work as a teacher and everyone knows teachers don't make the best money. I would have easily expected to pay upwards of $120-150 for this keyboard, but Zalman has it listed for only 99.99 and I was able to get it on sale with free shipping!
Some other points that I wasn't looking for, but was pleasantly surprised with: This thing is solid.
I've been using this keyboard for a few days now and it continues to blow me away! This keyboard has not only met all of my criteria, it has exceeded them with flying colors.
I give it a 10/10. If this one breaks for whatever reason, I would buy another in a heart beat, no questions asked!
Amazing Work Zalman! Keep it up!
When the keyboard first came in the mail, the first thing I noticed was the weight. This keyboard has some weight to it (perfect for personal defense at a LAN if you are dominating everyone). The weight gives the keyboard added stability as you type, so everything feels solid.
This is a mechanical keyboard, so as you type you do get the clickety clack from the keys. Some people would find this annoying, but I personally love the clickety clack so that's a plus for me.
Shifting over to a mechanical keyboard, I found that at first my typing accuracy suffered. This was mainly due to the speed of the keys. With each day I grew more and more used to it. Just like driving a new car, it's not a negative as you need to readjust yourself to new feel.
Gaming is much faster. My AWSD keys get a huge work out. The responsiveness of this keyboard is off the charts. Any moderate to serious gamer needs this keyboard. This keyboard blows my old Logitech 120 out of the water. After using the mechanical keys, I won't go back to a regular keyboard.
Moving onto the LEDs. I LOVE these. It adds an element of customization that I love. There are 13 pre-programmed color patterns and you can make your own patterns if you want. I'm a little too lazy to make my own patterns, so I'm using one the pre-programmed ones with the added bit that the keys light-up when I click them. I have it set up with a wave pattern, so all the colors scroll through. At first it was a bit distracting as I'd see it out of the corner of my eyes, but now I don't even notice it. Can you turn it off? Easily. FN+7 turns off the LEDs. Do I care? No. I love the shifting color patterns.
There is a feature to light and/or lock the keys for 10 different gaming profiles so only the keys that are commonly used for that type of game are light and/or usable. You can also define your own favorite keys and lock the rest. A nifty feature, but took me a little bit to figure out as I accidentally locked the keyboard and didn't know how to fix it (FN+8 to lock the keys, FN+7 or 6 to unlock).
Last bit I'm going to go into detail is the macros. This keyboard has a built in memory which allows for programmable macros. There is no software to install, so whatever you have programmed into the keyboard goes with you whenever you change computers. I personally am not one to use macros as I find them a lazy way to game. There are 8 macro keys so you get 8 lovely options for macros. The keyboard recognizes keystrokes and times, so any complex keystroke pattern up to 100 is recorded accurately(as long as you're not spamming multiple keys at once). Recording is easy to do and playback is also equally as easy.
All in all, a very good keyboard for the price you pay. Easy to plug in and use, plenty of customization options, and macros are really simple to set-up. Sitting at $100, I'd consider the price to be at the mid to upper price range for "gaming" keyboards. If you take gaming seriously and want a customizable mechanical keyboard, then I do recommend it for the price.
I give it a solid 5 stars as all the features you get with the keyboard work well and easily and the workmanship is top notch.
-Mechanical (gotta love the clickety clacks)
-Easy to program macros
-Solid, sturdy feel and design
-Good price for all the features
-Price is a little steep for casual gamers or those who don't need all the added features
-Learning curve with LED customization
If you're looking for a gaming keyboard, the Zalman ZN-K900M gets a solid thumbs up from this user.