Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zalto Denk'Art Bordeaux Wine Glass, Crystal Glass for Red Wine like Bordeaux and Cabernet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Material||Cali Crystal (Lead is not used)|
|Item Weight||0.12 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 11 x 11 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REGIONS AND VARIETIES: Our Bordeaux wine glass is made for pairing with red wines. It is exquisitely designed and specifically shaped in order to pronounce the taste profiles of Pinot Noir, Nebbiolo, and Barbera. The modern design of this stemmed glass will look great hanging in your bar. Add a touch of Zalto to your wine-tasting experience.
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each mouth-blown glass is produced through a rigorous artisanal process. The crystal is reinforced through multiple heating and cooling cycles, coupled with tempering the mouth. The end result is an incredibly lightweight yet resilient thin crystal glass free of imperfections.
- FOR THE CONNOISSEUR: This glass was designed specifically for wines full of character and high in tannins. The shape of the bowl integrates the components of the wine, bringing the fruitier and sweeter notes to the foreground. This glass was inspired by the earth in accordance with the tilt angles—24 degrees, 48 degrees, and 72 degrees.
- SOPHISTICATED DESIGN: The Zalto Denk'Art stemware delivers a flavor experience that is unparalleled. Our long-stemmed glasses are made with a continuous piece of pulled crystal and are therefore more resistant to breakage. The wide bottom opens the wine up quickly while the tapered, smaller opening at the rim captures the aromas, bringing focus to the nose.
- DIMENSIONS AND DETAILS: This glass has a 23-oz. liquid capacity, making it perfect for those days when you need a taller glass. The entire glass is 9 1/4” tall—ideal for special occasions or everyday use. You'll receive 2 dishwasher-safe wine glasses with your order. Try Zalto's fine glassware for a luxurious experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Traditional Red Wine Glass, 22-Ounce, Set of 6
Zalto Denk'Art Universal Glass
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Pure Stemware Collection Cabernet Red Wine Glass, 18.6-Ounce, Set of 6
Zalto Denk'Art Burgundy Wine Glass, Crystal Glass for Red Wine like Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
Gabriel-Glas -Austrian Crystal Wine Glass - "StandArt" Edition - Set of 2
|Material||Cali Crystal (Lead is not used)||Glass||Glass||Glass||Cali Crystal (Lead is not used)||Glass|
Introducing a new generation of mouth-blown, lead-free, and dishwasher-safe wine glasses. The Zalto Denk'Art Collection of luxury stemware is quality you can sense from your fingertips to the moment you take your first sip. From the first touch, each of our red wine glasses distinguishes itself from other crystal wine glasses. From the perfectly executed balance to the extraordinary design, the principal achievement of this line of glasses is that they seem nearly too delicate to hold, and yet, they are made for just that. This is glassware that stands at the rarefied point where form meets function—art that enhances your drinking experience.The design of the bowl provides the wine with the space it needs to evolve—accentuating all of the right notes. The intentional design makes these long-stem wine glasses perfect for swirling and sniffing. Whether you are an aspiring sommelier, you like to have wine tastings with your colleagues, or you enjoy wine as a hobby, Zalto Glasses are a great place to start.Each Zalto glass is carefully mouth-blown into a timeless Austrian design known for being balanced, light, and durable. For six generations, the Zalto family has given the world luxury stemware. Balanced and graceful, Zalto produces beautiful pieces that provide an immersive, winery-worthy adventure.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The glass itself does really change the taste profile of wines for the better. My wife loved that aspect. We were considering buying more Zalto glasses and even recommended it early before we washed it. Unfortunately, given our experience with this, we likely won't be coming back to Zalto, in particular at $60 a glass.
We do take extra care to wash them and have not found a great way to easily dry them inside other than stuff a cloth in.
But they are very elegant, and go well with our favorite wines.
They are a bit of a pain to clean as the opening to the glass is narrow and it takes some effort to dry them completely. I've worried that I'll just snap the glass in half when I'm doing this but they've been pretty resilient.