Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 30, 2013
Bought 2 helmets (one for myself and my daughter to share, and one for my son) because we needed a helmet to satisfy the requirement for closed circuit track racing. DON'T LET THE PRICE FOOL YOU. This helmet fits great, true to size and has nice padding. The visor flips up and stays (my instructors don't like the visors down during instruction). I can put in the "ear mic" from the instructor by just sliding it up from the bottom to my ear, and curving my microphone in line with the chin guard. Even with the visor down, it vents pretty well. I did have a problem with my sunglasses fogging one day, but mainly because of the fit of the glasses. When I changed pairs, no more fogging. Great helmet, affordable. I hope to never have to put it to the test of enduring a crash, but I think it would be good protection. I trust it.
on February 18, 2014
If you're on a tight budget for racing (most of us?) you can't beat this deal. I have raced with Bell helmets in the past, and the construction, fit and finish on this helmet is every bit as good as Bell's at almost half the price. Little details about this helmet include visor tear off posts, visor lock, and it's pre-drilled for HANS! Eyeport size is about medium- I'd compare it to the visibility from the Bell Kart Sport, larger than the Arai viewports. Sizing estimates were spot on. I am a 7 1/4 hat size, bought the medium and it fits like a glove. No adjustable ventilation, but to be honest, I've never used the adjustments on any helmets that had them. Get this helmet, save a couple hundred bucks, put it towards entry fees and get on track.
on October 26, 2013
I bought this helment due to that I had a budget to stick with. I raced in a 24 hour race with this helmet including practice & qualifying & painted it. I love the helmet & would recommend it to anyone that has a limited budget to work with. I even took the pole for my first 24 hour race with this helmet so this is a special helmet for me with the memories that comes with it.
on July 3, 2014
It is a simple helmet. The first thing I did was remove all stickers from the outside. Nice clean white look.

Its also approved by SNELL SA2010 which is great.
on December 30, 2014
Helmet is really tall. Luckily I do open-wheel racing so head room isn't a problem. Best helmet for the money.
on June 21, 2015
Very nice quality helmet, and is very light. I'm use to motorcycle helmets, so I was not expecting this to be so light.
on May 7, 2015
needed a racing helmet, this one is rated well and fits not much more i could ask for
on July 7, 2015
Very nice fit, reasonable price, fast shipping - Thank You Very Much!
on September 12, 2015
Worked well, and the fitment was great.
on October 4, 2015
Fit nicely, pretty comfortable.