- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01HGCPCOI
- Item model number: 47d32fa0-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,238 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Zamst RK-1 Runners Knee Brace, Black
|Price:||$49.32 - $94.79|
- Model: RK-1. Relieves pain and prevents irritation of the IT band. Flyweight Tech: Made from advanced, lightweight material.
- ROM Tech: Pre-curved design for full range of motion. V-Tech: Allows cooling air to flow through the fabric. a-Fit: Provides anatomically correct support for left or right side.
- Resin stays keep the leg in a neutral position and increase proprioception. 6-month manufacturer's warranty. Made in Japan.
- Measure calf circumference 2" below the center of your kneecap; order one size up if you fall between sizes. X-Small: 11.5" to 12.5". Small: 12.5" to 13.75".
- Medium: 13.75" to 15.25". Large: 15.25" to 17".
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed in ultra-thin, breathable fabric, this Zamst® RK-1 knee brace helps prevent irritation and pain associated with IT band syndrome. The spiral side strap and butterfly-shaped back support and guide the knee by restricting internal rotation while assisting with flexion and extension.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
- Great fit and feel
- Offers the right support in the right places (IT band syndrome and the resultant LCL strain in my case)
- Barely limits my range...Read more