Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 5, 2014
Zanerobe has largely become popular over the last couple years because of their Sureshot pants. The Sureshot is a chino pant with elasticated cuffs and waistband for a nice stretch of comfort. They fit skinny and taper down the legs and have a slightly dropped crotch. They fit true to size. However with the elasticity of the waistband, it allows for some range in what sizes you can wear.

I have purchased a few pairs of these pants over the past few years and they all have been great. I originally got them because I liked the patterns and style of the pants. But I later found out just how comfortable they are. I'm used to wearing denim which can be stuff and uncomfortable in certain situations. These Sureshots give you plenty of upper leg/ crotch room while still giving you that tailored tapered pant look. The options for size is good if you're looking for a more relaxed fit or slightly skinnier look. They have a drawstring attached with metal tips allowing to be tightened up. You can size up one if you're going for a baggier approach or size down one if you want them to be skinner on your legs. Keep in mind after washing they will shrink slightly so I suggest sticking true to your size.

These have honestly been my daily go to pants for quite awhile. You can slip these on for a quick relaxed look with some tennis shoes and a tee, or even wear these dressed up dapper on a nice date. I personally love them with Converse All Stars and other high top shoes. Boots also look great. A low cut dress shoe is the hardest to pull off with these pants but are still feasible if paired right with the rest of your wardrobe.

I definitely recommend trying a pair of these at least once. They are a bit pricey but you will be satisfied and will definitely get your money's worth as you see how often you will come to wear them. I recommend going with a solid color like the Black or Tan Chino if it's your first time buying these.

Hope this was helpful!
on January 4, 2014
This is one of the best purchases I've made in a while. These pants make a subtle statement and are incredible comfortable. I'm ordering more- it's hard not to run out and buy one in every color. - A little pricey, but we'll see how they hold up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.