Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zanfel Poison Ivy, Poison Oak & Sumac Wash is a safe and effective topical solution for the skin reaction caused by exposure to poison ivy, poison oak, and sumac. It is the only product known to remove urushiol, the toxin responsible for the reaction, from your skin, instead of just treating the symptoms. Zanfel works by binding to the urushiol, creating an aggregated cluster. The clusters are easily washed away with water, allowing the affected area to begin healing immediately. A one-ounce tube of Zanfel contains enough product to wash approximately 15 patches of skin the size of an adult hand.
When used correctly, Zanfel relieves itching and pain caused by urushiol within about 30 seconds, so make sure you follow the instructions exactly- it's for your benefit
Answers to Your *Burning* Questions:
When and where can Zanfel be applied?
- Zanfel can be used at any time after exposure, on any external body area, including the face and genitals.
Who can use Zanfel?
- Anyone! Zanfel is safe for use by children and pregnant or nursing women.
How does Zanfel work?
- Zanfel's active ingredients chemically bond the urushiol molecules on your skin, creating aggregated clusters of molecules that are easily rinsed away with water.
Why should I choose Zanfel over other products?
- Zanfel treats the problem, not just the symptoms. It is the only non-prescription product that has been conclusively proven to remove urushiol from your skin. Other products only temporarily reduce itching and pain without removing the irritants from your skin.
Does Zanfel treat systemic, blood-based reactions?
- NO. In the case of systemic reactions, prescription steroids are usually required. If you suspect a systemic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. However, Zanfel can be used in conjunction with steroid treatments.
Package Quantity: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?