Other Sellers on Amazon
Bug Zapper & Electric Indoor Insect Killer by LiBa – Mosquito, Bug, Fly & Other Pests Killer – Powerful 2800V Grid 20W Bulbs – Free 2-Pack Replacement Bulbs Included - Indoor Use Only
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INSTANT INSECT ATTRACTION & ELIMINATION: This bug zapper emits a 365 nm wavelength, which has been scientifically proven to be highly attractive to insects, as it falls within their natural viewing wavelength. As flies, mosquitoes and any other flying insect can’t resist approaching the light source, they get immediately zapped.
- POWERFUL 2800V GRID: This is by far the STRONGEST insect zapper on the market. Dare to compare with our competitors’ weaker and ineffective zappers. LiBa’s insect killer is guaranteed to wipe out all harmful flying pests and keep you from spending another penny on insect repellents or other insect pest control products
- NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE PEST CONTROL: Stop exposing your family and yourself to harmful chemicals. This electric zapper is the perfect chemical-free pest control alternative, safe to use in every indoor setting with a heavy flying pest infestation problem.
- IDEAL FOR ALL INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS: Exceptionally safe and secure to use in every home area as well as hospitals, workplace areas, commercial spaces such as restaurant kitchens, warehouses and retail stores. Not for outdoor use.
- 100% SATISFACTION & MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We vouch for our electric zapper’s efficiency and durability. Each of our insect zappers is backed by an outstanding 36-Month Warranty Policy. In the unlikely event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you are free to return it to us within the first 90 days and receive a FULL refund. Click Buy Now And Get The Best Insect Electric Zapper On Amazon!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Natural and Effective Pest Control Has Never Been Easier
You’re tired of fighting off flying insects and swatting flies. Chemical pest control is not only expensive, but extremely dangerous for your health, too. Stop using costly chemical products and inhaling toxic fumes and volatile particles that lodge themselves in your airways and silently damage them. It’s time you took the best, natural approach to pest control.
LiBa’s Electric Indoor Bug Zapper Is Your Best Choice For Chemical-Free Insect Elimination
Invest wisely by purchasing a powerful pest control tool that is made to last you for many years to come.
- The Strongest Attraction Bulbs On The Market – 2800V
- Forceful Electronic Grid That Instantly Zaps Approaching Insects
- Cage Wiring To Avoid Accidental Contact By People Or Pets
- Wire Chain For Space-Saving Hanging
- Removable, Easy To Clean Dead Insect Collection Tray
- 2 Free Replacement Bulbs Included
This smart insect zapper requires NO maintenance other than keeping its collection tray clean. Simply install it and save your peace of mind, knowing that no harmful bug is going to come near you!
A Versatile Pest Control Tool
Whether hanged by a wall or placed on a flat surface, this powerful insect zapper is the best means to eliminate pesky flying critters in all indoor spaces.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's been three days since we were utterly overrun when our two-year old daughter unwittingly left one of our facility's outer hatches unsecured. Since then it has been a melee with an electric flyswatter, desperately trying to drive our intractable enemy from within our walls. The flies quickly established air dominance, and their superior maneuverability and numerical advantage quickly saw us overwhelmed. Desperate, we requested immediate support. Reinforcements. Anything. Instead, what we got was this strange steel cage with a blue glowing light.
We deployed the Bug Zapper & Indoor Insect Killer in an area where the enemy was known to perform routine flight operations. To our joy and vengeful satisfaction, the first pop reporting the death of one of our adversaries sounded within five minutes. In the first hour, the pop was repeated ten times.
The enemy is still out there. Now, we finally have a chance.
Update (08/20/2017): After repairing the deficiencies noted upon receipt, this unit has been working great. It is both bright and loud and is definitely a "killing machine"! May consider purchasing another one.
Update (09/04/2017): In response to the issues/comments I submitted earlier, LiBa provided me with an additional unit. This unit arrived WITHIN an outer box unlike the original one I received (through Amazon) that came in the retail packaging only. Unit arrived undamaged. I inspected it carefully and, though the HV grid lead connections were again slightly loose, I am certain the unit would have operated properly without the need to tighten them further. Of course, I took the necessary action to snug them up before putting the unit into operation just for my own peace of mind. Both of my "zappers" have been operating continuously without issue; dispatching all varieties of flying critters to the Netherworld. I am totally satisfied with these units and would not hesitate to buy again. In closing, I must state that LiBa has demonstrated through action to be a top-notch vendor/distributor who stands behind their products with solid communication and outstanding follow-up customer service. We definitely could use a few more sellers like LiBa. Well done and thanks for addressing my issues!! I have raised my review from 1 star to 4 stars based upon those actions.
This thing is awesome. We recently moved into a new place, and with the doors open more than we'd like, some bugs got in and set up shop. We hate bugs. Our bugs were small gnats with balls, flying in our faces and dancing on our food. We set this up in the kitchen/dining area (but still away from food prep areas and where we eat), and within two months, I think our bug problem is totally resolved. Every time it kills a bug, you hear a loud snapping sound (electrical discharge). With a little toddler, I was worried the noise would disturb her, but we just laughed and clapped when we killed a bug, and now she thinks it's hilarious. Bigger bugs (like large house flies) may not actually die when they get zapped, but they will definitely fall down and beg for death, though I think one large one got up and flew away once. Small ones are killed so badly, it's awesome. The one downside is the bugs tend to get launched away from the zapper, so they can collect around the zapper, not just in the little removable tray, which is kind of gross. We put our bug zapper inside an open sterilite tub so the bugs stay contained. So if you have a bug problem, get this, and couple that witrh 1-2 months of making sure they don't have a place to breed will work great.
The only down side is the 'SNAP' when it terminates something. One of my dogs barked at it but now ignores it, the other dog runs for cover and looks for places to hide so we only run it at night when that dog sleeps in a different room now. Not a failure of the product but something pet owners should be aware of.
Most recent customer reviews
First of all, the "easy to clean collection tray" is a lie - the tray is about 2-3 inches shorter than the unit itself, so it doesn't catch...Read more