Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 1, 2017
My 3 year old periodically gets a cough and this is a brand I can trust. We have used the regular cough medicine previously and I was eager to have her try the nighttime cough medicine to help her sleep. Thankfully she enjoys the taste - you know how hard it can be to get a kid to take medicine if they hate the taste.
on December 29, 2017
This works pretty well for sleepy, cranky kids who can't sleep because of the cough. Drug free (aside from the melatonin). We love the Zarbee's products!
on January 18, 2018
It works, but I have to have my 5 year old wash it down with something as he says he's going to puke every time he takes it because it tastes nasty.
on November 20, 2017
Not sure it helps much, but we've been using it and my little one doesn't mind the taste
on January 11, 2018
Wonderful product! My son was coughing 2 nights straight with barely any sleep so he was a cranky child, but this product helped him sleep through the night!
on August 20, 2017
Coughing kids sleep through the night!!! Love these products!
on November 15, 2017
Works really well
on November 20, 2016
great product - good taste. works well - would buy again.
on September 6, 2017
Great
on February 22, 2016
I love that this product doesn't have harmful chemicals. My both kids (6 yrs old and 2 yrs old) also love the taste of the syrup.