Zealous Bearings for Skateboards and Longboards (Steel)
Get free shipping
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precision 8mm axle holes
- 0.5mm built in speedrings
- Green rubber seals to keep dirt and debris on the outside of the bearing
- Lubed with Archoil Nanoceramic Grease
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The unique feature of our lubricant is how the nanoceramic compound fills in deformations or asperities in the bearing. These deformations cause friction and heat around them which hardens the nano-ceramic compound to that specific area. - This micro coating is 5 times the hardness of the host alloy and has a molecular bond with the host metal, filling in all the asperities and eliminating friction over time. - The coefficient of friction is the lowest in the field of Tribology at 0.003% creating a near frictionless surface. Mainly because the nanoceramic compound eliminates all asperities. - Extremely low water washout. - Corrosion on the inside of the bearing is nearly eliminated.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Out of the box, this set rolls VERY quiet - like, no sound which is a high plus! Took long rides to break in the bearings to loosen up the very thick layer of nano ceramic grease inside (take a look for yourself..) and it rides like a dream. Not super fast, but it rolls very steadily which I think is what really matters - longevity. The thick grease I believe is deliberately put in such quantity to extend roll speed, repel water, and help in heat performance.
The design with the Integrated spacers and extended washer makes for swapping wheels a breeze for when you have a wet/dry or grip/slide setups. I love these bearings and will buy again!