Zeato All-in-One Skate Tools Multi-Function Portable Skateboard T Tool Accessory with T-Type Allen Key and L-Type Phillips Head Wrench Screwdriver
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.01 (27%)|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Item Weight||112 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Multi-functional Tool]: A multi functional skateboard T tool that allows you to adjust axle nuts, mounting hardware, and the kingpin nut on the top of the truck; which is perfect for completing skateboard assembly
- [All-in-One Design]: The all in one skate tool has everything you need to tighten up or repair your skateboard. This skate tool works with all types of the skateboards,penny board and long boards, it can help change wheels, clean your bearing
- [Innovative Structure]: The skateboard T tool includes 3 different sizes of sockets(3/8", 1/2", 9/16") and a slide-out Phillips head wrench screwdriver that fits into the top of the handle when not in use
- [Lightweight and Portable]: It fits into most pockets easily so you can carry and use it everywhere when you need. The skateboard T tool only weights 0.26lbs, lightweight for easy on the go access
- [Package Content]: 1* T Allen Key;1* L Phillips Head Wrench Screwdriver; The skateboard tool comes with a pouch to store it when not in use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The universal skateboard tool can be widely used for repairing, tightening, or reassembling the skateboard, longboard, mini skateboard, penny board, scooter, cruiser and more
All In One Skateboard Tool
- The skateboard tool is an all in one tool which has everything you need to tighten up or repair your skateboard
- Moreover, the skateboard T tool also has a slide-out Phillips head wrench screwdriver that fits into the top of the handle when not in use
Innovative Design: 3 Size of Sockets
- The skateboard T tool includes 3 different sizes of sockets (3/8", 1/2", 9/16")
- It works with most types of the skateboards and long boards to adjust axle nuts, mounting hardware, and the kingpin nut on the top of the truck
- It can help change wheels, clean your bearings
Multi-Functional Tool for Skateboard Assembly
- The skateboard tool is a multi-functional unit that allows you to adjust axle nuts, mounting hardware, and the kingpin nut on the top of the truck
- The skateboard T tool helps you to set-up your deck with hardware, wheels and trucks
- This T tool is compatible with Quad Roller Skates as well (1/2" Socket for Wheel Nuts)
Lightweight and Portable
- It fits into most pockets easily so you can carry and use it everywhere when you need
- The skateboard T tool only weights 0.26 lbs, lightweight for easy on the go access
- It also comes with a carrying bag to store it when not in use
Enjoy Your Skateboarding Life
You can have a lot of fun when you play it! Go, and be brave!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quick TL;DR for you Amazoners with no time:
* The Zeato Skate Tool is extremely sturdy and won’t break on you
* Easy to use and comes with all the parts necessary to make any changes to your board
* FREE travel bag
* Amazing customer service from the company
* A VERY good price for a skate tool
* I genuinely have none, this is a perfect product to me!
So, basically it’s a great skate tool. If you’re in the market for one and considering getting it, go for it. Trust me when I say you won’t regret it!
UPDATE: The first tool I had was the T tool and broke on its first use. The company sent me a replacement with their Y tool almost immediately. Excellent customer service, and the Y tool worked wonderfully to replace my bearings and remove my trucks. Its very convenient to carry around and has all the things you may need- I wouldn't want to skate without it!
Update: The Zeato company had reached out to me and replaced the faulty product I had received. Just to be safe I still put a piece of tape over the top of the tool, to keep the screwdriver in place. My opinions on the products quality stay the same. The tool is very sturdy and works as a tool like this should.
From my personal experience dealing with the Zeato customer service team, they are a company that cares about customers, and are willing to go the extra mile to help a customer. That is a rare quality now a days. I'd recommend this product to others with confidence.
I am raising my original review from one star to three stars after the seller refunded me for my purchase and sent me a replacement tool. This new tool is still iffy - I am able to remove my wheels now, but after doing so the plastic is slightly cracked. I greatly appreciate the seller's attempt to help solve my problem, but overall the tool is just not up to par. I'd still recommend using a socket wrench over this tool.
After sending me the still-shoddy replacement, the seller yet again contacted me and offered me their Y-tool for free. The y-shaped tool is a fantastic product. I put it under some serious strain to get my longboard's wheels off and it had no issues like the T-tool did. I'd strongly recommend getting the Y-tool. This seller is very responsive and attentive to customers, and I appreciate their efforts in making things right.
I currently am using this tool on my $1k electric skateboard and highly recommend it
Top reviews from other countries
Anyway it's handy to carry so we can make adjustments on our skateboards depending what type of riding we are doing.
It's good quality and universal and came with a soft storage bag so it tucks nicely in my backpack with all the bits and bobs needed for a day out on the skateboards
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 25, 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 15, 2020