Zebella Vintage Canvas Backpack for Laptop School Rucksack Weekender Daypack Bag
|Sale:||$23.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$15.10 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: 95% high density cotton canvas and 5% genuine leather zips.
- Dimension:11.8*5.9*16.5 inches,Holds up to 14 inch laptop including Apple Macbook Pro and Air, iPad 2 3 4 Air
- Front zippered pocket for small items and 2 pockets on both sides for water bottle and umbrella. Roomy main compartment with padded laptop sleeve-hold up to 14" laptop, 1 zippered pocket and 2 small easy-access pockets to keep your items well organized.
- Unique design straps ease the pressure on the shoulder, and The cushion with high permeability material, have never cover the sweat when you carry it a long time.
- It is a well-designed backpack which is great for daily, college, traveling, sports and outdoor activities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Zebella Vintage Canvas Backpack for Laptop School Rucksack Weekender Daypack Bag
Mancro Business Water Resistant Polyester Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port and Lock Fits Under 17-Inch Laptop and Notebook, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||forgood&god||Maxibox||forgood&god||Kim's Republic||I.Bag.Bar||Kenox Leather|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 11.8 x 16.5 in||12.2 x 20 x 5.7 in||5.1 x 11.4 x 16.5 in||13.7 x 17.7 x 1.57 in||7 x 12 x 18 in||13 x 17.2 x 2.3 in|
|Item Weight||2.05 lbs||1.5 lbs||1.45 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.9 lbs|
Features: - Simple designed, it's a classic and fashionable backpack. - Made of high density canvas with excellent stitching technic which makes the backpack strong and durable. - Zipper closure, it's easy to get what you need in the bag. - This bag can hold up to 14" laptop, with enough room to accommodate your additional accessories. - Backpack?¡¥s front pocket keeps smaller items neatly organized and quickly accessible. - It's a very good backpack for working, short traveling, college, school and everyday using. - Warranty: All of our bags have 1-YEAR WARRANTY. Any problems with your bag, please contact us. We will solve it. Package includes: - 1 * backpack Notes - The actual color of the backpack may be slightly different from the picture shown due to the different screen of display or reflecting light when shooting. - 1-2cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods. - The smell will be gone if place the backpack in freely circulating air for 2-5 days.
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing I wish was better quality stitching in the bag; it came apart along the top lining. I'm conflicted bc I love the bag, but overall I wish it was more durable.
- The straps are weak, they don't hold well, I use a different amount of books each day, and having to readjust it everyday is annoying for someone like me, I don't like it when my bag hangs by my butt. It's not a problem on my Jansport bag.
- After a heavy rainstorm, the bag has had this lingering smell to it, it's noticeable in a car, but not enough from a distance. I don't like it, it was enough for me to get a new bag that's for sure.
- The functionality remains the same, as I described below.
I will leave my initial reactions to it because I do like how it is, just some fixes here and there could have made me keep this bag. If you are living in a dry area, you probably won't have the problem with the smell, or if you like your bag completely hanging. The only reason that made me change my review was of my own personal annoyances, so if you notice "little" details like me, you won't like this bag.
(INITIAL REACTIONS DOWN BELOW)
I think I can safely give it a 5/5 because of how much I liked it and it came as expected, it's a stylish backpack, with enough functioning to work as an everyday backpack for College, which is what I wanted.
I am a light carrier (1" binders, folders, composition books) and I think it's a perfect fit for me, which is what I expected. The laptop sleeve is big enough to make my 15" Ultrabook feel safe, along with my books. There is an inside pocket in the big zipper where you can put your phone, pencils, wallet, and I really like that feature, simply because on my Jansport bag, the pencil zipper was on the outside of the bag, so as far as functionality goes, I'm extremely happy with it. The outside flap, once you open it, there are two big pockets, for comparison purposes, the outside pocket is big enough to fit about a 7-8" tablet (iPad Mini, Kindle Fire HDX, Nexus 7), and the inner pocket is big enough to fit a 10" tablet (iPad, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1). They are big themselves and roomy, so I'd use only one pocket for my tablet, and I'd use the other one for maybe a charger for my laptop or tablet, a calculator, and a pencil case. The water bottle pocket is also a nice feature, It's nice to see that it's expandable as well, looks like a button for bottles, and the second button would cover for something a lot thinner (an umbrella maybe?)
To wrap it up:
- This backpack doesn't look like it could handle more than 1 or 2 big hardcover textbooks, if you are planning on using the laptop sleeve as well. (Testing it out, I put a 3" binder [my math textbook], two paperback textbooks, 3 composition books, and two 100 page notebooks, and that seems to be the limit, without a laptop as well)
- If you are a light carrier, you can expect to carry maybe 3-5 classes worth of materials (folders, notebooks, paperback textbooks)
- If you are looking for something stylish, and functional, this is for you; if you are looking for something to carry a week's worth of textbooks, you're in the wrong area.
- There are enough compartments to put a laptop, tablet, calculator, along with your books.
Knowing how heavy my load was, I can say I'm happy this bag lasted 2 years. It is stylish, tough and functional. The pictures i posted show exactly what I carry around in it everyday (edit- i can't figure out how to add the pictures i took), which is a laptop in its travel sleeve, two textbooks, two workbooks and a couple of folders. I also walk and bus to school. I mention this because I'm wearing the bag for about 3 hours everyday as I stand on the bus and walk to school/bus/class. I wasn't just wearing this from my car to class, and that's why I feel 2 yrs of use is acceptable and why I recommend this backpack.