- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Mt. Vernon Book Systems (June 14, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0981819303
- ISBN-13: 978-0981819303
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,361,221 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Zebra Cards: An Aid To Obscure Diagnosis Paperback – June 14, 1991
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Each of them is an opportunity to train and discuss differential diagnosis and to give a nice surprise when you reverse the card.
The new edition supplemented with "extracts" give a very exciting view of what was and what is Internal Medicine...
A great game to motivate trainees and to satisfy every physician eager of medical knowledge!