Zebra Thai Chinese Asian Stainless Steel Rice Soup Spoon (12 Pack), Silver
|Price:||$5.80 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel Soup spoon
- Product of Thailand
- Unused unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zebra Thai Chinese Asian rice & Soup spoons made from high quality stainless steel by sateen stainless steel Warning Do not use the microwave.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are better made and heavier than the stainless steel Rocket band ones found in your local Asian store. They are also slightly smaller than the typical melamine ones, however, they don't stain or become brittle over time like melamine and they last a lifetime.
These spoons are versatile, durable, cheap, and require very little room to store. What's not to love? These spoons cannot be beat.
When my then 18-month-old was trying to feed himself soup, cereal, or yogurt with the standard baby spoons out there, all the liquid would pretty much end up in the trough of his Baby Bjorn bib, or if I didn't strap a bib on him, he'd be covered in liquid. What did I expect, those spoons are ridiculously shallow, how the hell do you expect a clumsy toddler/child to keep the liquid in the spoon before he gets it into his mouth?
Enter these awesome spoons:
- Made of metal: so I don't have to worry about them breaking when my child flings them onto the floor, and I don't have to worry about leeching chemicals with plastic spoons (since these are used with warm soup oftentimes)
- Holds liquid!: seriously, less liquid ends up in the bib trough or on my child and more in his mouth! YAY!
- Oddly suitable for little hands: they may be much bigger in size compared to the usual toddler spoons, but they are pretty light with a wide enough handle for clumsy little hands
- Smooth edges: the spoons are thick enough with relatively polished edges, so don't worry about these cutting your little ones' mouth
Oh, and they are useful for adults also of course :)
These spoons are nice but are bit shallow for my taste. I have a couple metal soup spoons that I got a LONG time ago, about 15 years ago, and the scoop part is a lot deeper and can hold more food in it. But! These are not that bad. The metal is of good quality and the metal thickness makes it very durable. Think scooping very solid ice cream. The design makes it fit comfortably in one's hand and it holds a decent amount of food in the scoop. These are also very easy to clean since there aren't any grooves or indentations. Overall, it is a good product but I do wish that the scoop part was a bit deeper.